News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

pfffft ok point taken

Ruto

Lol I forgot to cross post it from skype yesterday so Dude did it for me xD Anyway, the study is from a dating site Match where they obviously have that kind of information from the user already...

Yes, educated does mean college degree or more.

Did a head count yesterday in a math elective class open to only majors/minors: 3 guys, 8 girls. My senior chemistry lab in college, 2 guys, 6 girls. Like most colleges, the gender ratio is 40% male, 60% female, but it seems that there are still more girls in STEM here than guys. I think only the communications and business majors are 50/50.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on April 06, 2016, 02:02:32 PMUr to slo

Yeah :/ Been pretty busy, all I have to look forward to is Eurotrip #2 in May...

Dude

www.trumpdonald.org

This is political enough I guess

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Hey guys, loser.com now redirects somewhere new!
what is shitpost

BrainyLucario

Quotewomen are now better educated than men.

This would explain why there are so many girls in my AP class. As for my reaction to this statement.......

Spoiler
 Are you sure you're ready for this?
It get's pretty offensive..
still curious enough to see it?
 Okay But you asked for it.
Prepare to be offended.
Here it is..
I don't care....good for you all.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Latios212

Quote from: Ruto on April 06, 2016, 01:55:59 PMDid a head count yesterday in a math elective class open to only majors/minors: 3 guys, 8 girls.
What class was that? The math classes I've taken have varied, but I don't think I ever recall a majority female.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Ruto

Quote from: Latios212 on April 14, 2016, 05:51:46 PMWhat class was that? The math classes I've taken have varied, but I don't think I ever recall a majority female.

Linear Algebra. I did another count another day (apparently some students had some athletic event last week) but the final count is actually 4 guys and 11 girls.

I remember in my old Probability Theory (senior level) class had only about 2 guys and 6 girls...it was a slow year. I didn't recall any guys in my Differential Equations class? So it was just 5 girls then. Probably because the more popular professor wasn't teaching it that semester.

Dudeman

Quote from: Ruto on April 14, 2016, 05:57:58 PMLinear Algebra. I did another count another day (apparently some students had some athletic event last week) but the final count is actually 4 guys and 11 girls.
My calculus professor is a woman and Linear Algebra is her favorite subject to teach. Maybe it actually does trend that way.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zeila

I'm currently taking linear algebra and can only think of one other person that's a girl (out of about 18 students). There was at least one other but she dropped

Dude

I'm honestly to the point where I don't care who gets to be President anymore as all of the possible options suck monkeydick

Can it be over now, thx.

BlackDragonSlayer

I'd be fine with just having the elections right now. It would save us many months of misery.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber