News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

what, you never heard "the only birth control that always works is abstinence"?
unmotivated

Altissimo

no because i didn't go to a school that thought that was an intelligent thing to teach children :^)

Dude

Altissimo

yeah maybe i should get out if i dont want the forums to burn and just ignore all the dumb shit... thanks for reminding me i'm not helping

Dude

I mean I don't disagree with you, but I don't let their bad opinions bother me.

Sebastian

Quote from: Altissimo on May 19, 2016, 02:53:56 PMjust ignore all the dumb shit
Quote from: Dude on May 19, 2016, 03:00:00 PMI don't let their bad opinions bother me.
Having a supercilious attitude is not becoming either, especially when I haven't given my opinion on the subject. Only Nocturne has.

I originally posted this article to spark some conversation on this interesting situation: Banning of abortion in a state. Surely in this day in age, you'd think that that wouldn't happen, which is why I thought of it as fascinating; however, it seems that you guys only want to chew over the morality of abortion itself.
Again, this is the politics thread, not the religion or the "this is what I think" thread.

Altissimo

Abortion is an issue that is often tied to religion, though, simply because attitudes toward abortion are often (not always) informed by religious attitudes. It's difficult to discuss abortion in a context without at all considering religious attitudes simply because they're tied together.

Plus, you didn't even post your views in the first topic... if you want people to discuss the actual passing of a bill that shouldn't be passed, then maybe point that out - otherwise it is incredibly easy for people (and that includes me) to misinterpret why you're posting it.

Dude

i mean it's not like we don't know what your opinion is, mlf

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on May 19, 2016, 02:49:00 PMno because i didn't go to a school that thought that was an intelligent thing to teach children :^)
fight me
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 19, 2016, 03:22:53 PMfight me

no items fox only final destination lets Go im waiting for u outside my house

mikey

ill be there when panthers dont choke
unmotivated

Dude

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh

EDIT: oh wait i was supposed to be supporting alti...

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 19, 2016, 03:26:10 PMill be there when panthers dont choke

jokes on you i dont actually care about the panthers due to have a pittsburgh-based family hahaha

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 19, 2016, 02:08:03 PMEDIT: however if the woman got pregnant by fooling around that's no excuse for abortion either

Let's punish men for sex. Such as, if he gets me pregnant I get one of his kidneys. Then I can sell it on the black market.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

seriously though I feel like my school's sex ed was fine, it's not like they told us GO HAVE SEX AND STUFF THERE'S 0 CONSEQUENCES and they didn't tell us IF YOU HAVE SEX BEFORE YOU'RE AN ADULT YOUR LIFE WILL BE RUINED FOREVER GG
Quote from: Ruto on May 19, 2016, 03:29:15 PMLet's punish men for sex. Such as, if he gets me pregnant I get one of his kidneys. Then I can sell it on the black market.
I knew someone would bring that up and I agree that men are responsible too but a kidney is going a bit overboard I think
as in the man fooling around with the woman is also responsible for that child's well-being
unmotivated