It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

girls bathrooms are very not clean tbh

FireArrow

Nothing is stopping him from identifying as a girl and using a girls restroom if he actally identities as a girl. Him not being an asshole is what stops him from pretending to identify as a girl to use the cleaner facility (girls bathrooms from what I heard are much nastier tho.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Quote from: Altissimo on May 24, 2016, 12:43:10 PMgirls bathrooms are very not clean tbh

I used to clean bathrooms at the grocery store, can confirm 9__9

@FA: the issue in trying to surface is that by going this route, having bathrooms separated by gender or sex is now ineffective.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Well I always thought seperated bathrooms was dumb anyways.

Olimar12345

It had a purpose though lol. Looks like we have to renovate every bathroom in the country to be gender neutral now. Get into the plumbing business ASAP, that shit gonna boom.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

mikey

girls bathrooms are 80% of the time cleaner than the guys bathrooms, not necessarily clean, just cleaner
unmotivated

Dude

should we call the mythbusters

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 24, 2016, 01:35:34 PMgirls bathrooms are 80% of the time cleaner than the guys bathrooms, not necessarily clean, just cleaner

Lol I always experienced the opposite. Like the woman's room was generally always worse than the men's.

Ruto

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 24, 2016, 01:44:23 PMLol I always experienced the opposite. Like the woman's room was generally always worse than the men's.

Like they don't even use the trash cans and flood the place, right? ughhhh

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

I remember always getting complaints about it Dx and it wasn't even my job, I only did it when the normal sanitation people were on vacation!

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dude on May 24, 2016, 01:37:32 PMshould we call the mythbusters
^^^
Man, here's my thoughts on the issue:
Just have all the "gender specific" bathrooms taken out, and have those bathrooms where there's only one toilet or something installed that way this issue wouldn't exist.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 25, 2016, 04:44:09 AMMan, here's my thoughts on the issue:
Just have all the "gender specific" bathrooms taken out, and have those bathrooms where there's only one toilet or something installed that way this issue wouldn't exist.
That'd create a loooong line xD

mikey

I know at magic events they renovate the bathrooms at whatever place they're using to be unisex

new topic:  I'm freaking tired of Bernie supporters
Spoiler
[close]
unmotivated

FireArrow

Wait, are you upset that bernie supports aren't voting or that the meme the is really dumb? The former I would know about, that latter would be true of the fans for any president.