News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

From CNN:

"Most Donald J. Trump ties are made in China. Some Donald J. Trump suits are also made in China.
Donald J. Trump signature men's dress shirts are made in China, Bangladesh or "imported," meaning they were made abroad."
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

BDS wins, everyone go home
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I'll go home

to Thailand
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Hey Spongebob, you know what's funnier than Thailand?
Switzerland
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

What's the polar bear's best place to live today?
An Exxon Mobil oil rig.
what is shitpost

mikey

Okay man you go save the polar bears.  You show those evil corporations.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I'm getting tired of all the people saying Donald trump will take away their rights and undo hundreds of years of civil rights progress.  Its whiny and overreacting.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Huh. Just like he is.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 28, 2016, 05:41:03 PMI'm getting tired of all the people saying Donald trump will take away their rights and undo hundreds of years of civil rights progress.  Its whiny and overreacting.

Yeah, people don't understand that he's probably not gonna do anything he says he's gonna.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FireArrow on September 28, 2016, 06:50:54 PMYeah, people don't understand that he's probably not gonna do anything he says he's gonna.

This is the funniest thing that I've ever read.

Also can we talk about the sexism of the debate the other night. Like imagine if Hillary has constantly burst in with "WRONG" over him speaking over and over like a child. She would have been called a bitch. But she had to be respectful and listen to HIS entire awful inaccurate argument before she could make a rebuttal, when he didn't have to do the same (also, her arguments were actually well put together, so there really was no cause for him to do so). I fucking hate casual sexism.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

More like Donald trump doesn't care, while she was being respectful and considerate.  Two things he may not have heard of.  He would be like that regardless of his opponent.
unmotivated