News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples

Started by FSM-Reapr, September 14, 2012, 12:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples

Evil Team Skull has eaten all the Perfect Apples. What a catastrophe. But luckily Chatot has a couple one just in case something like this would happen. But Chatot only has a limited amount of Perfect Apples. While Team Poképals has gone off to get more Perfect Apples from Apple Woods, Wigglytuff's Guild has been assigned a mission:
"Find out who ate the Perfect Apples!"
If the criminals won't be found out, *gulp* the results will be HORRENDOUS!!!

Chapter 1: Sounds

-Hey, hey, hey! I hear somebody walking. Who do you think it is? Corphish asked from Loudred.
-It's no one! You're just hearing things, Loudred yelled.
-SHUT UP YOU GUYS, Chimecho yelled back from her and Sunflora's room.
-Yup yup, shut up! said Bidoof.
And then everybody went to sleep. Except...

There will be Sentry Duty missions. Every beginning of a Day Phase, you will be given information of a certain Pokémon. After you know Who's That Pokémon, send host a PM. There are always two items distributed by Sentry Duty. Only the first two correct PMs will be taken. The items will be distributed the next Night Phase from that Day Phase.

Items:

-Reviver Seed, sends a PM to the host in the Night Phase the item was distributed, telling who (s)he wants to revive for the next Day Phase. After that Day Phase, the revived player dies.

-Identify Orb, sends a PM to the host in the Night Phase the item was distributed, telling who (s)he wants to seer.

-Decoy Orb, sends a PM to the host in the Night Phase the item was distributed, telling who (s)he wants to guard.

Teams:
Team Skull (The Wolves):

1. Skuntank - Master Wolf  (seer'd blue) Every time a player dies, Skuntank will find out that player's exact role.
2. Koffing - Brutal Wolf  When lynched, the player sends a PM to the host, telling who gets also taken down. If another wolf is alive, in every second Night Phase, this player can send a PM to wolf another person.
3. Zubat - Wolf Painter  Sends a PM to the host in the Night Phase, telling who (s)he wants to paint. Also this player can negate a seering or a guarding every Night Phase.

The wolves know who their team members are.

Wigglytuff's Guild (The Humans):

4. Guildmaster Wigglytuff - Guardian  Sends a PM to the host in the Night Phase, telling who he wants to guard.
5. Chatot - Seer  Sends a PM to the host in the Night Phase, telling who he wants to seer.
6. Chimecho - Tribute  During a Day Phase, this player can tribute(this player dies) him/herself by sending a PM to the host, to revive somebody dead permanently. One time use. This power doesn't supersede an insta.
7. Sunflora - Human  (this player's vote is considered as 2 votes, doesn't know this)
8. Bidoof - Human  (immune to guardings, doesn't know this)
9. Diglett - Human (this player's vote is considered as 0.1 votes, doesn't know this)
10. Dugtrio - Human
11. Loudred - Human
12. Croagunk - Miller  Will be told he's a humanWhen he was swapping items, the pot behind him fell, coloring him red.

1. Kman96
2. spitllama
3. Zunawe
4. vermilionvermin
5. blueflower999
6. the_last_sheikah
7. SocialFox
8. K-NiGhT
9. Bubbles7689
10. Spyro
11. shadowkirby
12. Bespinben

This Night Phase is different from the others, due to host's schedule reasons.
It's now Night 1. Night 1 ends Saturday 15th, at 10 AM EST/ 9 AM CST/ 8 AM MDT/ 7 AM PDT/ Sunday 16th 1 AM AEST/ etc.

The PMs have been sent.

FSM-Reapr

Guild Rules:

1. I will only accept the first wolfing PM.
2. Each phase ends at the scheduled time, on the dot. There will be no exceptions. If it matches the phase end exactly, I will count it, but not one second later.
3. SMILES GO FOR MILES
4. I will be checking the time stamps on votes and powers, if you are even a second late I will disregard it.
5. Please PM any questions regarding Powers and the game.
6. Powers are activated by the PM's time stamp. Any powers sent to me afterwards that will not work anymore will be returned and the player will be notified.
7. NO DISCUSSION BETWEEN DEAD AND ALIVE PLAYERS IS ALLOWED!!!
8. Paintings will only last the night they are activated.
9. Tribute can only use her power once. Notice Reviver Seeds.
10. I will only accept the first two correct answers to Sentry Duty. The items will be distributed the next Night Phase and are usable only that Night Phase.
11. REMEMBER TO SEND/FORWARD THE HOST ALL PMs AND CHAT LOGS!!!
12. I will only accept and read NSM PMs, due to a personal reason.
13. When Tribute activates her(her=Chimecho) power, lynching will still happen normally. If the Tribute gets lynched, she can't activate her power. If revived, she can use her power.
14. Zubat cannot negate item seerings/guardings.

Chat room: #TWGNSM

vermilionvermin

I think the Tribute should claim.  We can't get an alliance structured around the Seer because he can be revoked every night.  At that point the seer's useless.  I'm not sure if the guardian can guard himself or herself, but Zubat can negate that so regardless we shouldn't have the guardian claim.  The tribute should only sacrifice him/herself if the Seer or Guardian dies.

The tribute cannot be affected by Zubat, which makes him the role most appropriate for claiming.

FSM-Reapr

Somebody asked me this; the guardian can guard himself/herself.

Also, you cannot negate/transfer a wolfing vote/guarding/seering/reviving PM. What is done, is done.

The PMs have been sent.

Wolf PM:
QuoteYou are the *Pokemon*.

Your partners are *person* - *Pokemon* and *person* - *Pokemon*.
Special PM:
QuoteYou are the *Pokemon*.
Roles 7-12 PM:
QuoteYou are a human.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Spyro

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: vermilionvermin on September 14, 2012, 01:31:31 AMI think the Tribute should claim.  We can't get an alliance structured around the Seer because he can be revoked every night.  At that point the seer's useless.  I'm not sure if the guardian can guard himself or herself, but Zubat can negate that so regardless we shouldn't have the guardian claim.  The tribute should only sacrifice him/herself if the Seer or Guardian dies.

The tribute cannot be affected by Zubat, which makes him the role most appropriate for claiming.

But if the Tribute claims, then wouldn't they be a target for wolfing? After all, they DO revive another player permanently after they kill themselves.

I don't think that would be smart to have the tribute be wolfed...
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

vermilionvermin

We have a guardian that we could use on the tribute or the seer.

Kman96

Quote from: vermilionvermin on September 14, 2012, 11:33:44 AMWe have a guardian that we could use on the tribute or the seer.
Oh. I didn't think of that. -_-

Well in that case, I am the Tribute.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

I have a swim retreat to go to but I'll be active tomorrow afternoon!

Otherwise, *posting for notifications*.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

Quote from: vermilionvermin on September 14, 2012, 11:33:44 AMWe have a guardian that we could use on the tribute or the seer.
Does that mean that you already know who the guardian is?

Also posting for notifications