News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples

Started by FSM-Reapr, September 14, 2012, 12:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

My take on millers in games is that if they are seer'd red, they should probably be lynched. Even if they are the Miller, we can't know that for sure. There's the possibility that he was painted, but with the no-wolfing last phase, that seems unlikely.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

I agree with Knight about Millers. My take on the no-wolfing would be that either the wolves didnt send in a pm (meaning that theyre all inactive, but everyone seems partially active so far) or that whoever they tried to wolf was guarded, most likely Kman.

blueflower999

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 15, 2012, 11:58:44 AMor that whoever they tried to wolf was guarded, most likely Kman.
Pretty sure FSM would say something like "Person X was wolfed, but hey survived!" if that happened.

Also, I agree with K-Night as well. I'll let Zunawe post a defense on why he would have been painted before I vote though. (And that would be pretty hard to do considering that would be pretty unlikely because no one was wolfed.)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

So, FSM, when will we be told whether we have gotten Sentry duty correct or not? End of the day phase?

Also, I slightly agree with K-NiGhT^^ even if he is a wolf going in for the kill, it still might be- no wait, there's still painting, so that wouldn't work.

Ok, I don't think we should do anything about the situation until Zunawe has a chance to defend himself...also, I need claims from 4 more people.

Ninja'd x2. I hate this Goddamn phone.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

(I think someone alerady said this, but)

If Zunawe was painted, thats a very slim chance for him to be painted red AND seered in the same night, especially since he didnt do anything in the least suspicious. I would like to hear his argument, but Ill probably end up voting for him anyway

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Kman96 on September 15, 2012, 12:10:34 PMSo, FSM, when will we be told whether we have gotten Sentry duty correct or not? End of the day phase?
The right answer will be given in the beginning of the Night Phase.
The people who gets the items, will be informed via PM the next Night Phase what item they got. I won't say who got the items or what items are distributed in the thread.
Quote from: blueflower999 on September 15, 2012, 12:07:08 PMPretty sure FSM would say something like "Person X was wolfed, but hey survived!" if that happened.
If no one was wolved, I say no one was wolved.

vermilionvermin

But if someone was wolfed and guarded, would you say that or that the wolves didn't wolf.

Zunawe would have to post the defense of the year for me to change my vote.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: vermilionvermin on September 15, 2012, 12:35:43 PMBut if someone was wolfed and guarded, would you say that or that the wolves didn't wolf.
I would say "Nobody was wolfed". And if a wolf wouldn't send me the wolfing PM; "Nobody was wolfed".

Spyro

Well, if the seer found a wolf, than it's best we vote that player.

Zunawe

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 15, 2012, 01:05:25 PMI would say "Nobody was wolfed". And if a wolf wouldn't send me the wolfing PM; "Nobody was wolfed".

AMBIGUOUS TERMINOLOGY D:
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Zunawe. I'm afraid the odds are not in your favor, my friend.

Also why was there not a wolfing -.- I seriously want to know. There's no fun in playing a game when your opposition isn't even present.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Okay, Mashi told me that I'm supposed to tell if a guarding was successful.

No, it wasn't.

Bubbles

Quote from: spitllama on September 15, 2012, 01:39:27 PMAlso why was there not a wolfing -.- I seriously want to know. There's no fun in playing a game when your opposition isn't even present.
I think fsm is doing a good job hosting. Hes not giving unfair advantages to either side by saying whether the wolves missed the wolfing or their target was wolfed. Theres no confirmation whether or not the wolves just didnt send in a pm, only the wolves know that.

Ninja'd. Ok

FSM-Reapr

Mibbit decided to play tricks on me. I hope you'll send that log.

Thank you.

EFitTrainr

Zunawe, if you post an excellent defense, I'll change my mind.
I like food.