News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples

Started by FSM-Reapr, September 14, 2012, 12:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

why is the day phase shorter than the night phase?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Because of the insta last Day. Normally the Day should last 48 hours and Night 24 hours. But I didn't want a Night that lasts under 24 hours, and 48 hors would have been the only good time for me to end the last Night Phase(but I fell asleep :( ) because I have VERY important exams in my evenings.

Sorry about me being late so much. :(

the_last_sheikah

well with not much time, I might not have time to put in a vote, so safety on sheikah
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Spyro

spitllama

Kman, at this point we're all waiting for Chatot's results. Even if it's insignificant, we'll be able to lower people on our suspicion lists (which currently don't exist :P) with a green seering. Then we can talk about other lynching options.

I would also like to hear more from shadowkirby, Spyro, Bespinben, and blueflower. Looking at the list, we just lost two of our most active players, so we'll need to make up for it.

Also chat party at 9pm EST. Be there or be shadowkirby.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

well FSM decided I should be told the seering anyways, and verm was green.

Kman96

I asked both seers to seer Vermity Vermverm, but they were both green.

I don't have much to go off of, nor much time to think on it.

safety on Kman96
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Y u have both people seer the same person
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on September 19, 2012, 03:12:32 PMY u have both people seer the same person
it was a test to see if either were a wolf...

Not sure if passed.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

blueflower999

Everyone's safetying on themselves... not sure what to make of this.
Quote from: Kman96 on September 19, 2012, 03:34:37 PMNot sure if passed.
I'm not sure myself either. If Zunawe was a wolf, there's about a 50/50 chance that he was Zubat originally, but because 2 people were wolfed, that means that Koffing is still alive. Therefore, either Zunawe wasn't a wolf and was the Miller, he was painted, (which is still somewhat unlikely) or he was Zubat. If Zunawe was Zubat, then Seerings are pretty accurate from this point out.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Safety on Self   just to have a 5 way KitB

the_last_sheikah

Seeing as most everyone is safetying themselves, which means sunflora will probably die, I'd say we need a phase extention of another day to get a good idea of who to lynch.

FSM-Reapr

Fine by me!

This Day Phase will be extended by 24 hours.