[3DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - Multiple songs

Started by Bespinben, September 17, 2012, 10:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

"Opening Theme" - Completed by Bespinben
"Ragged Mountain" - Completed by Dusk (solo and two pianos)
"File Select" - Completed by Bubbles and Bespinben
"Hope" - Completed by Dusk (duet) and Dusk & Bespinben (solo)

The intention of the creation of this topic isn't so much to ask someone else to arrange these for me, but rather serve as a home base for those who'd like to join in with me. Currently, there are four released tracks for the newly announced game, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth (ポケモン 不思議のダンジョン マグなゲートと∞迷宮), which can be found on the official Japanese site by clicking on a tab on the upper right hand corner of the site. Fortunately, some kindly Youtubers have taken the liberty to make rips of these tracks, which I will link below:

Track 1 ("Opening Theme", presumably)

Track 2 ("First Dungeon", presumably)
Complete (Ragged Mountain) - Dusk

Track 3 ("File Select", presumably)
Complete - Bubbles & Bespinben 

Track 4 ("Hope", some call it [some speculate it to be the "Questionnaire" theme])
Complete - Dusk (duet), Dusk & Bespinben (solo)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dusk

I'll take Track 3 and 4, if no one else want to arrange them, cause my "To-do list" is full of difficult songs and it will take a while untill I can start arranging them. :-\
Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Bespinben

You may have to talk to Bubbles7689 about track 3, as it looks like she's already claimed it (and started it):
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 15, 2012, 03:18:35 PMI already started the system menu one :D (aka the easiest)

I probably should have mentioned that before. My bad XD

...and thanks so much for joining in on this! This is going to be so much fun :D I really want to write out Track 2 "First Dungeon", but it's really complex. Not that I can't figure it out, it's just making it suitable for piano might be hard.

Dusk

No problem. Bubbles7689 can arranging this song. ;D I wrote that I only arrange when no one else want arrange one of this songs.
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

MoboMoga

Wow, opening sounds great! I usually don't like PMD songs, but this is spectacular! I'll take it if no one else does!! track 1

Track 3 is pretty awesome too...will take it if Dusk doesn't do it.

Bespinben

Awesome! Looks like we got all 4 tracks in the works now:

1.) "Opening" - (MoboMoga)
2.) "First Dungeon" - (Bespinben)
3.) "File Select" - (Bubbles7689)
4.) "Unknown (Questionnaire?)" - (Dusk)

Bubbles

The 4th one sounds like it could be the questionarre song but then at :42 it gets emotional and I dont think they would make that a questionarre. I cant think of anything else it would be though

November

I'm pretty sure the last one is titled "Hope". At least, that's the title I got when I ripped it (sounds like it, too). Perhaps the music for a dramatic scene?

Dusk

(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Bubbles

[3DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 3: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

"File Select":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
 ;)

Dusk

Good arrangement. ;)

PS: Did you not want to be the first who is ready with an arrangement or why did you answered two minutes later than me?  ???
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Bubbles

Quote from: Dusk on October 13, 2012, 09:02:59 AMGood arrangement. ;)

PS: Did you not want to be the first who is ready with an arrangement or why did you answered two minutes later than me?  ???
Thanks, you too :D

Actually I finished mine earlier and had uploaded it to my submissions page, but forgot to upload it here. When I saw you do it, it reminded me

Bubbles

I was wondering, the official site for this game just added a new section with a minigame. I have a feeling that the music used in the minigame is also in the actual 3DS game, so should those be added to the list as well? Im not sure if theres a mp3 download or youtube video with the songs in it yet
(link)

Bespinben

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 17, 2012, 02:31:33 PMI was wondering, the official site for this game just added a new section with a minigame. I have a feeling that the music used in the minigame is also in the actual 3DS game, so should those be added to the list as well? Im not sure if theres a mp3 download or youtube video with the songs in it yet
(link)

There aren't any mp3s or Youtube vids yet. Because of that, we can't add them to the list, unless you intend to make an audio recording yourself ;)

Bubbles

Quote from: Bespinben on October 17, 2012, 02:52:17 PMThere aren't any mp3s or Youtube vids yet. Because of that, we can't add them to the list, unless you intend to make an audio recording yourself ;)
Believe me, I would if I could :D. There always the possibility of someone with extreme patience to just play the game and arrange it without pausing it, but I dont think anyone is up to that XD