News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XXXX: Hot Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, September 24, 2012, 02:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What TWiG are we going to play?

the_last_sheikah's Of Wolves and Men
0 (0%)
Spitllama's Uprising Madness
10 (52.6%)
SlowPokemon's Happy Rotter and the Order of the Phoenix
0 (0%)
the_last_sheikah's Red vs. Blue:  Revenge
0 (0%)
Maestro's My Name is Mephistopheles
0 (0%)
Gzgregory's The Subspace Emissary
0 (0%)
Shadowkirby's Doctor Two
1 (5.3%)
FSM's The Fat Camp
6 (31.6%)
Vermilionvermin's Waluigi Time
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Greg

Well, as soon as he's lynched, he'll kill a human, so it's not exactly a favorable outcome.

spitllama

Quote from: gzgregory on September 24, 2012, 07:10:53 PMTWG XL: The Subspace Emissary

Bowser
: Possesses a Dark Cannon that he can use to convert any character into trophy form once per night phase. When in trophy form, character's votes count for 0. Characters will not be notified if they are in trophy form. If a character is hit while in trophy form, they will die.

Can you clarify what this part means?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Greg

Character meaning player.
Essentially, if anyone is hit twice they die.

Bubbles

Hit by the cannon twice? And if someone gets turned into a trophy will it be revealed to the thread or similar to poisons in the Snakes on a plane game?

Greg

Actually, at this point, no one finds out. I wasn't so sure about that particular mechanic though.

vermilionvermin

Who makes the wolfings if they don't know who their partners are?  If it is Tabuu, what happens when he dies?  What constitutes revealing a wolf?  Can he contact his fellow wolves and tell them to wolf rush?  It's an interesting mechanic but there are things that need to be worked out.

Greg

The way I worded it there are no wolfings until Tabuu is the only one left (so all killings are done through dark cannons, however, giving Tabuu a wolfing (instead of his current vigi power) might be a good idea...

Tabuu isn't allowed to tell his fellow wolves who he is.

spitllama

Yah I wasn't sure if "hit" meant cannon or what
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Spitty Pat? We wanna play Uprising!

Yugi

EFitTrainr

TWG: XXXX: Doctor Two

Wolves:
1. Dalek
    Special power: Exterminate
    Same as a brutal wolf.
2. Rassilon
    Special power: The hand of Omega
    Rassilon can use the hand of omega to alter a player's colour.
3. Cyberman
    Special power: Upgrading
    When only two wolves are left alive, The Cyberman can upgrade a human into a basic wolf. (they lose their power)
4. Weeping Angel
    Special power: Blink
    If no one votes for the weeping angel two phases in a row, the weeping angel can vigi any one player

Specials:
5. The 11th Doctor
    Power: "Look at me, I'm a target!"
    The Doctor can distract the wolves from wolfing another player. (Guarding)

6. Captain Jack Harkness
    Power: "Hello, I'm Captain Jack Harkness. What's your name?"
    Captain Jack uses his manliness to find out another player's colour. (Seering)

7. River Song
    Power: "Hello Sweetie"
    River uses her hallucinogenic lipstick to redirect a wolfing. (One time use)

Humans:
8. Companion
9. Companion
10. Companion
11. Companion
12. Companion
13. Companion
14. Ood (Miller)

Items:
Sonic Screwdriver
Can be used to unlock a player's identity. (seering item)
Can be recieved every night phase by correctly answering a piece of Doctor Who trivia.

TARDIS
Allows the player who recieves it at the start of the game to travel either back in time (redo a phase)
Or forwards in time (skip a phase)
Only distributed once.

Future sonic screwdriver: Stores a dead player's conscience. Can be used to ask one question of a dead player. (They must answer truthfully)

Races:

Human. Your basic, generic, bipedal life-forms. (Includes previously human as well)

Timelord: The Doctor, River Song, the Weeping Angel (go watch the End of Time part 2), and Rassilon fall into this category. If they are killed, the can either regenerate, (be revived), or transfer their energy into a dead player, reviving them (like the end of series 4)
If all Timelords are alive and have found each other's identities, they can form an alliance, with the power to wolf and lynch. If two timelords are killed during the alliance, they will be locked inside the timewar, and the remaing groups will both win. If one of the Timelords has the TARDIS, that timelord alone can escape the timewar, or if the alliance has not been formed, then can use the timelock on the other living timelords. The timelords win if when they are allied, they eliminate all others groups (excluding two survivors.)
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

I actually like your game shadowkirby! :D

Doctor Who trivia FTW

Kman96

Hey, at least it's better than Daleks and Cybermen. I heard that one was Goddawful.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bird

I'm not going to vote for any game that isn't numbered, or at least formatted. Not only is it annoying to read, but it makes me doubt your housing abilities if you aren't going to make an effort to make your game easy to read and understand. Sorry!  :(

Maestro, your game looks really cool, but I have a few questions about contracts. I'll post them later today when I'm not on my phone.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

EFitTrainr

To be fair, It's impossible to format correctly on mobile. I did clean it up a bit, though.
I like food.