News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Paper Mario - "Swoon.exe"

Started by Luigi886, September 28, 2011, 02:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi886

Completed by dahans
swoon.exe was the computer application Francis used to "woo" Peach.

I have in fact found someone play this on the piano on YouTube, it's just that he hasn't gotten any sheet music out in 2 YEARS.

If you'd like to listen to it here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqUIPu4LERw

Really appreciate if someone could do this!!  :)

dahans

Oh! I will do that! Hope I can finish it until Sunday.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

This song is sure to mess up at least one link during the uploading/submission process.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Quote from: Cobraroll on September 29, 2011, 07:45:54 AMThis song is sure to mess up at least one link during the uploading/submission process.
What do you mean?
And I am sorry :/ I can't finish it until tuesday (I will be gone for 3 weeks then) If nobody has done it then, I will arrange it! Sorry for that :/.

Cobraroll

^You'll find out if you make a Finale file and save it as "Swoon.exe". Your PC will think it is an .exe file and won't be able to display it.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

KefkaticFanatic

Brooo this topic is 3 years old you did not need to bump it with that comment.  Maybe if you were going to arrange it but not that, cmaaan

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Someone's IN LOVE with Super Paper Mario.....I thougt I was weird...lol

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

dahans

dahans