News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[PC] 3D Pinball Space Cadet - "Main Theme"

Started by wariopiano, September 25, 2012, 12:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wariopiano

Yugi

Quote from: MoboMoga on September 29, 2012, 11:30:29 AMLol, you have to remember that not all like the same songs you may like. They may also not have the time. It's not like you want everyone to comment "I can't do this because..." or "I don't like this because..." because it's just going to cram up the topic.

And don't worry, if I had 20 requests to start out with, there is a slight possibility that someone would do one. Haha.. so don't feel so bad!
This.

kartiomart

wariopiano

it probabley means he agrees with the quote!

Yugi

Bubbles

Ok, getting off my butt and finally finishing this. Ill have it up by the end of tonight. This is definetly a song I will never play :P

Bubbles

Ok Im done, but just wondering something about the game. Is it the Space Cadet board on "Full Tilt! Pinball" with the three different boards or the "3D Pinball for Windows - Space Cadet" game with only the space cadet board that comes with most Windows computers? I already arranged one and I really hope it was the right one.

Ive never actually played either and have no idea the differences, just whatever wikipedia told me

EDIT: Ok nvm, Ill just actually look at the title of this thread ::) Im so off tonight XD
MUS MIDI PDF

Yugi

wariopiano

just wanted to pop in and say thanks again!!!! glad to see it on the site