change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

[PC] 3D Pinball Space Cadet - "Main Theme"

Started by wariopiano, September 25, 2012, 12:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wariopiano

Completed by Bubbles

I think this would sound cool on piano. could someone please do it?
link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnx-3KR3Dsg

wariopiano

JDMEK5

This would be quite easy. Just slow it down in Windows Media Player.. Unfortunately though, I'm far too busy...

(I would get so sick of this song after about 15 minutes though.. :P)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

wariopiano

I did an easy boring one because nobody did any of the ones ive requested except a couple. the ones peple ignored is aqutic ruin, thwomp desert, shall i go on? >:(

Bubbles

I could do it if you find the copyright date/composer (if there even is one)

wariopiano

I looked everywhere but couldnt find it.
i saw on this one site that composer is uknown or anymous.
thank u !

Yugi

wariopiano

Bubbles

MoboMoga

Quote from: wariopiano on September 27, 2012, 04:24:00 PMI did an easy boring one because nobody did any of the ones ive requested except a couple. the ones peple ignored is aqutic ruin, thwomp desert, shall i go on? >:(

Lol, you have to remember that not all like the same songs you may like. They may also not have the time. It's not like you want everyone to comment "I can't do this because..." or "I don't like this because..." because it's just going to cram up the topic.

And don't worry, if I had 20 requests to start out with, there is a slight possibility that someone would do one. Haha.. so don't feel so bad!

Bubbles

Quote from: MoboMoga on September 29, 2012, 11:30:29 AMLol, you have to remember that not all like the same songs you may like. They may also not have the time. It's not like you want everyone to comment "I can't do this because..." or "I don't like this because..." because it's just going to cram up the topic.

And don't worry, if I had 20 requests to start out with, there is a slight possibility that someone would do one. Haha.. so don't feel so bad!
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 27, 2012, 06:02:50 PMJust saying, no one is really ignored, but sometimes requests are either too hard for the arrangers available or no one likes/has heard the song before.
We dont not arrange people songs because we dont like the people :P

wariopiano

Bubbles

Im doing it ;) Im having to slow down the right hand since its so fast though