News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XL: Uprising Madness Post Game

Started by spitllama, October 04, 2012, 08:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Don't worry, you'll get used to my prose eventually, I use a lot of turns of phrases when speaking.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bird

To make a more substantive post, I think I did okay this game. My single mistake was not figuring out that SocialFox was a wolf, a mistake everyone else alive made while they were alive anyway. And I wasn't suspected at all while alive, and had the bit of cleverness regarding Zunawe.

Everyone else did fine too. Except FSM. I don't know what he was thinking!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on October 04, 2012, 10:52:16 PMTo make a more substantive post, I think I did okay this game. My single mistake was not figuring out that SocialFox was a wolf, a mistake everyone else alive made while they were alive anyway. And I wasn't suspected at all while alive, and had the bit of cleverness regarding Zunawe.

Everyone else did fine too. Except FSM. I don't know what he was thinking!
I suspected SocialFox... :P
You did a pretty good job with the Viridi claim; it came at the perfect time to make us (me :P) believe you. I'm just surprised that davy didn't counter the claim...

FSM's plan could have worked out well... but it was too soon, and SocialFox seemed to use him to his own advantage very well...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

I was trying to pull a Jub.  ;)

And I was the reason why Jub was wolfed. Sorry pal.

But I didn't count that my "teammates" would betray me. :(

the_last_sheikah

Wow, I was not very active this game, stupid homework.  Still, interesting game.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Fun fact: I was the only actual human in this game.
All rest of you were all sorts of cupids, angels, monsters, serenes, gods, goddesses and lightning speed something...

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 04, 2012, 11:20:14 PMYou did a pretty good job with the Viridi claim; it came at the perfect time to make us (me :P) believe you. I'm just surprised that davy didn't counter the claim...

I knew one of the FoN was allready dead and Zunawe and I knew from eachother that we were FoN. That and Zunawe allready seer'd bird, which told him that bird wasn't a wolf.

There was nothing to gain for me if I counterclaimed.

I do however wonder why social didn't counterclaim FSM, if all his partners claimed to FSM, he would have to do the entire game on his own (he did that anyway, but I think I at least would prefer playing a game in a team than on my own).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

I was currupted? D: I thought we were told that. And BDS you were confusing me the whole game because I didnt know youre playing style :P At the end I actually thought Maestro was a wolf, but thats probably just because he always seems wolfy to me. Bird, kudos to you, I had absolutly no suspicion of you and honestly thought you were a FoN

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 05, 2012, 01:20:38 PMI was currupted? D: I thought we were told that. And BDS you were confusing me the whole game because I didnt know youre playing style :P At the end I actually thought Maestro was a wolf, but thats probably just because he always seems wolfy to me. Bird, kudos to you, I had absolutly no suspicion of you and honestly thought you were a FoN
1: Did you think I was... like... Thanatos or something? :P
2: I didn't know my playing style either. :P Sherlock Holmes detective-like? ???
3: For me, it was a close call between Maestro and Sheikah as the second wolf... but there ended up being only one wolf left...
4: Yeah, Bird had us fooled. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 05, 2012, 01:37:41 PM1: Did you think I was... like... Thanatos or something? :P
I had no idea what you were, it was just a hunch (I really need to stop trusting my hunches -.-)

vermilionvermin

Once we determined that FSM was really Magnus, something I hadn't concluded but really should have, Socialfox should have been nearly confirmed as a wolf based on the Jub wolfing night 1

spitllama

If you guys hadn't killed off all the FoN with such gusto, they might have saved Bubbles from the corruption!

Currently finishing player analyses
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 05, 2012, 01:56:49 PMOnce we determined that FSM was really Magnus, something I hadn't concluded but really should have, Socialfox should have been nearly confirmed as a wolf based on the Jub wolfing night 1
I thought that FSM was Thanatos, acting as decoy for Hades...

What Bubbles said, that FSM was Magnus, really shook things up.

I'm a bit surprised everybody ganged up on poor Davy on the "final day." And SocialFox asked why I suspected him, when I was the only other player to not vote Davy.  :o

Quote from: spitllama on October 05, 2012, 02:09:04 PMIf you guys hadn't killed off all the FoN with such gusto, they might have saved Bubbles from the corruption!
You're right about that... :P The triple deaths on the first night didn't really shock me, but on the second night, it did; I would have thought it would slow down a bit...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber