News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XL: Uprising Madness Post Game

Started by spitllama, October 04, 2012, 08:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Currently reading through the chat logs again to catch some missing pieces. Sorry for the delay.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

It's okay. :)

At least it's going to be done, unlike somebody's...

You know who I mean.

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on October 05, 2012, 11:46:30 PMCurrently reading through the chat logs again to catch some missing pieces. Sorry for the delay.
Always better to be thorough.

It's fun talking with the others players after the game! ;D They can reveal their suspicions and actions, you can see where you messed up, you can see who was who, etc. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Submissions Page

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

You received Human MVP and I added some extra details on your analysis about it.

I don't think I've ever done Overall MVP. Hmmm yah I'll skip it.
Submissions Page

FSM-Reapr

Yaay for MVP

SocialFox claimed Thanatos
Bird claimed Viridi
Gzgregory was the only one who fell for my trap. XD Claimed Arlon.
Verm claimed Pandora.

I told Verm and Foxy to wolf Jub. 8)
Bubbles didn't believe me :( , but I understand.
I told Bubz all the claims I received, and told her to kill Bird, but she tested me and killed Greg.

Also the email thing, it was a cake. That was a lie.

Bird

Quote from: spitllama on October 04, 2012, 08:27:46 PM11. Bird—Sorry for pissing you off on the first phase end. It was a wee bit long. During the game, you relied on FSM being a new and ignorant player. While his strategy wasn't exactly the best, he definitely wasn't the Hades you thought he was! Because of this, you were actually encouraging players to send claims to FSM :P Nice job encouraging the FSM lynch. However I'm not quite sure I understand- while you got a top human out, didn't you think he was Hades (by the PM you sent me)? Why waste him? Claiming Viridi definitely threw a stick in things. Zunawe was totally caught off guard, since davy found HIM through seering. I think he started to have his own doubts about who his partners were. Your role in the chat was dastardly, to say the least. Nice job squeezing out info. Your death was by wolfing, which was especially hilarious since you had guarded yourself.

I figured that if FSM was actually a human, somebody would have mentioned something before he was insta'd. But nobody did, so I never had any reason to doubt him. (You know, if any of the alliance members had mentioned that he may not have been Hades, I probably would have expected SocialFox to be a wolf as well. He'd seemed strangely convinced that FSM was false claiming--which would make sense if he had been false claiming SF's role.) So when I launched the vote against him, I did think he was actually a wolf, but if I was going to look human there was no other course of action for me to follow.

And don't worry too much about the phase extension stuff. I'm just an impatient guy! You did a good job hosting.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on October 04, 2012, 08:27:46 PM9. BlackDragonSlayer—Honorable Mention This was your first game? You did great! Seriously your activity was awesome for a game as confusing as this one. You'll think the next TWG is the easiest thing you've ever played :D Surprisingly, your suspicions were actually pretty accurate (starting in about Day 2).
Golly! :O

The players were very crafty; it was hard to try and 'shift the puzzle pieces' into their proper places.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

"Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'." is basically what my analysis said.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

YAY SECOND WOLF MVP IN A ROW.

Also everyone has to Edit their things on the Wiki GOGOGO.

FSM-Reapr

Just a reminder Foxy:

You were a human in your last game. -.-

Yugi

FSM-Reapr