News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All! Sign-Ups

Started by Bird, October 07, 2012, 12:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

vermilionvermin

I'd prefer a Master Wolf.  That way, there's a chance that not every green seer will die.

FSM-Reapr

Toby

In

I'm new to this website to be easy on me, going to go read all the roles of this site just now.

email is weemickymafia@gmail.com

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 08, 2012, 11:14:03 AMIn

I'm new to this website to be easy on me, going to go read all the roles of this site just now.

email is weemickymafia@gmail.com
Perfect username! ;)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Thankyou, I'm only on this site for TWG, recommended by, well, you could say a friend I suppose.

And just because I cried Wolf a bunch of times doesn't mean  I can't tell the truth now, keep your on on me though... you never know.

Greg

Toby

Hi there Gz ^^!  Nice mario avatar. :P

Guys on a scale of 1-100 how good is Gz? He's probably the best on another site I play. :P

FSM-Reapr

Welcome. I hope you enjoy playing with us. Just a warning, I play like a nutcase.

ninja'd: I'd say 33. He made a rookie mistake in the last game.

Greg

Yeah, d'oh. Oh well this game isn't confusing so it's all good

Toby

Haha, I'm pretty much a nutcase to, which is hilarious since I've pretty much taken lead on CFM, just going for random lynches and I get like 5 sheep following me :D.

How do you get stars? This website seems quite easy to follow, just some things are a little strange..

Also how do you get a better title?

FSM-Reapr

You get both depending on your post count.

Just don't spam. We don't like that.

Anyways, I like we have fresh meat new players! Hope you enjoy playing with us.

edit: lol I said that twice

Bird

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 08, 2012, 11:48:15 AMGuys on a scale of 1-100 how good is Gz? He's probably the best on another site I play. :P

If 50 were the average TWG player on this website, I'd say he's about a 75. He's very good when he wants to be! Where do you guys play TWG?

And just one spot left! I'd like to start today, so can anybody ask Jub3r7 or another regular to join?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

I rated it that 100=Pro, 33=A third from a pro.

Bird, I already asked Bespinben. He might not come, but it would be awesome.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!