News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Über Dragonite.

Bird, does the Master Wolf know he's green? Does his wolf partners know it too?

Bird

The master wolf and his partners know which of them is green. They also know each other, which I thought was implied, but apparently wasn't as obvious as I thought it was!

With the exception of blueflower999 being Wartortle, all the pokemon from the imgur gallery are in the order of the names on the player list.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Ok... here's my theory:
Let's assume that gzgregory WAS, in fact, a wolf. The wolves know who the red humans are, right?

Ok, so gzgregory, instead of targeting me, targeted spitllama... see what I'm trying to say? :P If everyone targeted me on Day 2, you might confirm or deny my theory... or you might just think that I'm a wolf... :P However, then, that would waste a day trying to find the wolves. The wolves want us to either turn on each other, or waste our targeting abilities!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

Boy, I would like that you provide links to your previous TWGs. I want to see what your playing style is.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 10, 2012, 09:57:08 PMBoy, I would like that you provide links to your previous TWGs. I want to see what your playing style is.
Are you talking to me??
There are a lot of "boy(s)" here...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

I'm in the chat now if people want to talk.

spitllama

Took a road trip to Chicago and don't have access to a computer atm. I am mainly suspicious of BDS right now. The guy repeatedly argued against the inevitable gzgreg lynch. Additionally, I believe gzg was supposed to target BDS, right? Seems convenient that he didn't do so. I originally thought that Slow was suspicious too. Not sure how to approach that now, since BDS voted for him. At the same time, though, there was no chance of Slow getting lynched over gzg, so it would make sense that he'd do that to draw attention away from him.

Tbh, I don't know BDS's style well enough. I was impressed by him in Uprising Madness, but he also had a useless role, tbh.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on October 11, 2012, 12:10:45 AMTook a road trip to Chicago and don't have access to a computer atm. I am mainly suspicious of BDS right now. The guy repeatedly argued against the inevitable gzgreg lynch. Additionally, I believe gzg was supposed to target BDS, right? Seems convenient that he didn't do so. I originally thought that Slow was suspicious too. Not sure how to approach that now, since BDS voted for him. At the same time, though, there was no chance of Slow getting lynched over gzg, so it would make sense that he'd do that to draw attention away from him.

Tbh, I don't know BDS's style well enough. I was impressed by him in Uprising Madness, but he also had a useless role, tbh.
What if I am a red human, and that's why he didn't target me?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

http://cheese.formice.com/forum/cz-groups-thread/twg-ix-homestuck-game-thread.727/

That's my most recent and on going game, don't know if you'll be able to see it though.

FSM-Reapr

Which one is you? And I would like to see more games and post games if possible.

FSM-Reapr

Epic music

FSM: <--- :o

gzgregory: Wolf. Simply because he lied and he target a wrong person on purpose. He could easily be covering the Master Wolf, but I'll get to that later.

Spitllama: Because Greg targeted you on purpose, to make you look human. There is something very fishy with this. Also(this is no reason at all) I've seen what you could do as a wolf. You are very good to shake suspicions off from you. And I maybe should have said this earlier, but I saw you viewing your messages about an hour after Greg sent that message. That's no proof, everybody views their messages. I'm just saying. If you ask me, I would most likely lynch you next.

SlowPokemon: After repeating what I said, you suddenly changed your opinion. You knew that not voting for a likely wolf makes you a target. You seem suspicious and I think the next to be lynched should target you.

BlackDragonSlayer: Thinking that Slow is more of a wolf than Greg, makes you a little bit fishy. The guy lied, for god's sakes. I mean, you could just share your thoughts with everybody. Although, you're a TWG novice.

Verm and Mashi: Super coll guys. Also I haven't seen anything suspicious from them making me believe they are the most human out of a bunch of humanoids. :o Although if I would believe in the manti rule, Verm would be on the top of the list.

RIP Bubbles: :'(

Kman, Dude, Spyro, SocialFox, Boy: Be active! I don't have any opinions about you guys, which is a bad thing.

SlowPokemon

Did anybody even read my defense?

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4894.msg172145#msg172145

That should clear up anything that would make me suspicious, no?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

That's what I meant by "you knew that not voting for a likely wolf makes you a target". Everybody defends themselves, it doesn't mean you're off the hook. The moment you knew you had a target in your back, you started to defend yourself, like anyone else in your situation. If you're a wolf, you would have protected your partner from being lynched.
I would have defended myself the exact same way, if I would have been in the exact situation.
I'm not saying that you're a wolf, you just seem suspicious.

SlowPokemon

I didn't change my vote because it was suspicious not to vote for an obvious wolf, I changed my vote because he was an obvious wolf.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.