News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 10, 2012, 09:52:09 AMThe day after tomorrow I'll leave to Mallorca. 8)

In the hotel there might not be internet connection, so I decided to tell.
Just informing.

Saying that makes the wolves not vote me. :P

Toby

spitllama

And yet I was one of the first to jump on board the lynch of my supposed partner. Wolves jump on the wagon once the push has already been made.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

To act like a human, you have to think like a human.

~Very smart person

FSM-Reapr

Boy, I would still like links to your previous games and post games. You better give them soon as possible. Or else...

FSM-Reapr

Also, anyone who disagrees with my suspicions, feel free to make your own list. ^^

SlowPokemon

I still find it difficult to see why I am suspicious.

I will consider you a wolf if you threaten to lynch someone just because they sent a PM. Seriously, does anyone think sending a PM makes you a wolf?

I voted for Greg when he posted his awful defense that practically proved his wolf status. Going by your logic, everyone who voted for Greg after that was trying to avoid suspicion. I didn't "suddenly change my opinion." My opinion was never changed; there was barely an opinion. There was nothing to suggest greg was a wolf excpet him sending a message, and I pointed that out so you guys didn't rush a lynch.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

First of all, I didn't threatened anyone. After I saw him sending that message, my alarm clocks started ringing. I asked him to explain, and he failed by lying.

He woke up like 5.30 AM to send a message. While no one else was online. Fishy as hell.

I wonder how you don't find that suspicious at all.

And by changing your opinion I meant that you were aganist an obvious wolf lynching and then you bandwagon with everybody. Bandwagoning isn't usually bad at all, but after defending him and bandwagoning made me suspicious about you.

Toby

Well pick from the game thread here, http://cheese.formice.com/forum/cz-groups/forum-game-the-werewolf-game.89/group-detail

I'm in every game after TWG V, including TWG V.

TWG V is my first ever werewolf game so yeh, I would say I have played best in the most recent one, also my first game where I have full understanding of TWG, the game before I understand well aswell but my play isn't as good, I pm'd half the people to team up because I didn't exactly love my role. 

Some of the games are actually more Mafia than werewolf. If you want to read the Cookies game if you get to a point maybe 20 pages in or 50 or something and you see me accusing people and having a random conversation with Polygone, then we lead on to discuss his role, I suggest you skip on about 20 pages.. yes that's how long that conversation lasted. For a full understanding of my play I actually suggest you just watch how I am acting in the first link I gave you or just watch me in this game and cut out the noobness.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 11, 2012, 09:57:15 AMFirst of all, I didn't threatened anyone. After I saw him sending that message, my alarm clocks started ringing. I asked him to explain, and he failed by lying.

He woke up like 5.30 AM to send a message. While no one else was online. Fishy as hell.

I wonder how you don't find that suspicious at all.

And by changing your opinion I meant that you were aganist an obvious wolf lynching and then you bandwagon with everybody. Bandwagoning isn't usually bad at all, but after defending him and bandwagoning made me suspicious about you.

Uhm, nooo you misread or something.

First off, I posted that it may be suspicious BEFORE greg's weak defense. Meaning I changed my mind AFTER it was "revealed" he was a wolf. He wasn't obviously a wolf until he posted thatt defense.

Secondly, time means nothing, as we're all in different time zones.

Thirdly, I was not bandwagoning in the slightest.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 10, 2012, 08:59:20 PMi need to know which pokemon you are
I'm HugoMeister's favorite pokemon.

I wonder if you can figure it out!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on October 11, 2012, 10:27:42 AMI'm HugoMeister's favorite pokemon.

I wonder if you can figure it out!
...you're Gengar? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on October 11, 2012, 10:32:11 AMD:

Was it too easy?
Yes, almost. :P
Bird explained that the Pokemon corresponds with the number on the player list (with a minor exception): You're number four, which would be Gengar. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2012, 10:14:37 AMFirst off, I posted that it may be suspicious BEFORE greg's weak defense. Meaning I changed my mind AFTER it was "revealed" he was a wolf. He wasn't obviously a wolf until he posted thatt defense.

Secondly, time means nothing, as we're all in different time zones.
My humongous apologies, esper buddy.

I must have looked the pages in wrong order.
But the time 5.30 was taken from his profile's "Local time". That makes the time I said correct and that it means.

Anyways, I have no suspicions on Slow anymore. Although, I would love to hear BDS's "three suspicions" and why.