News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

i was about to say that in a really sassy manner :(

FSM-Reapr

I know, but why was he about to post? Sorry for being unclear.

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

spitllama

Lynchy lynchy lynchy lynch

gzgregory

Poor guy always dies so quickly in TWGs :(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

I'll probably vote in the morning... if poor gzgregory hasn't been lynched by then... :o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Gzgregory. If you were READING your messages, the Who's Online would say "Viewing their messages" not "Sending a message."

Supersketch.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Greg, when you're reading this, send a targeting PM to Bird. Saying that you want to target Slow. If you're a human, that would be the most helpful thing you could do.

FSM-Reapr

Go watch Greg's profile, "Last time active". Proof that he has seen this thread but decided not to tell who he targeted or why

I suggest it's time for the insta. I don't want phantoms for anybody.

vermilionvermin

We have more than 24 hours.  Greg's going to be lynched regardless of whether or not we insta him.  He might not Have had time to check the thread.

Greg, if by chance you are reading this thread, all you're doing by putting this off is making us wait before we insta you, which really doesn't help the wolves.  Your lynch is pretty much inevitable. 

Toby

Wow, is it 24/48 hour phases? I'll be more active now that I have this forum saved on my phone.

I don't understand this tageting thing? What does it mean?

vote:  gzgregory

Greg, your play isn't as good here haha.

Just a thought, why not have a mass claim and pick on the ones with counterclaims? I mean we all see the roles, for us it's just remembering out picture, for wolfs it's figuring out who to go against, who to counterclaim, who they think they can beat at a war.

Also since I'm not much of a fan of pokemon may I ask what the brown guy with the leaves is called?

Toby

^based on that specials pokemons where shown and wolf's weren't. Haven't counted the pictures yet..

Toby

Okay, found out there's, 14 pictures and 14 people.

Is there any pokemon we can see are wolfs? Or is it just random, like could Pikachu be a wolf?

FSM-Reapr

No. The pictures are kinda an inside joke.

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm tied between voting for gzgregory, or the person I suspect...
If my suspicion is wrong, I could let a wolf get away.
If my suspicion is right, I could potentially help to shatter the wolves early on...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber