TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyro

Alright I'm here to play.

Computer wouldn't let me on hear yesterday for some reason.

FSM-Reapr

In the chat for an hour.

Come. I have candy.

Toby

Wow, you guys are really active, 4 pages in a day, .-. Can't beat my 20 pages in a hour on cfm, you had to be there.

Anyway, just a few things I'd like to ask because it didn't mention them in the rules or I didn't see them.

Can you always talk at night?
Does the host have to have a record of all ongoing conversations?

FSM-Reapr

Toby

Okay, I see this is quite different to mafia now. Is there always so many roles that have no ability?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 09, 2012, 10:52:53 AMOkay, I see this is quite different to mafia now. Is there always so many roles that have no ability?
Usually not...

In the last game, for example, there were... I believe only three... humans with no powers.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Dude

FSM-Reapr

I have a suspicion. Suck on that.

Gzgregory.

I saw him few hours back when I was stalking him with Who's Online. He was sending a message. Considering that the wolves know eachother and that he sent a message during the time when everyone (else) were in sleep or gone. If you want to prove me wrong, then do it.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 09, 2012, 11:57:34 AMI have a suspicion. Suck on that.

Gzgregory.

I saw him few hours back when I was stalking him with Who's Online. He was sending a message. Considering that the wolves know eachother and that he sent a message during the time when everyone (else) were in sleep or gone. If you want to prove me wrong, then do it.
...not to disrupt everyone's trust of one another, but what if YOU are a wolf? :P
Trying to frame gzgregory... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

What if you are a wolf trying to look like a human? :o

When someone suspects someone, it doesn't mean you have to agree and lynch/believe that person is a wolf immediately.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 09, 2012, 12:08:05 PMWhat if you are a wolf trying to look like a human? :o

When someone suspects someone, it doesn't mean you have to agree and lynch/believe that person is a wolf immediately.
Ah, but that is what I said. :P Is it, though?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I just don't like that pointless accusations will be thrown out randomly. It's better to reveal your suspicions rather than hold them in until you die.

FSM-Reapr

Greg was sending a message 6 hours ago, before 6.20 AM his time. I know the exact time stamp, just in case he'll try to BS us.

FSM-Reapr

I suggest everybody should target Greg to confirm this suspicion.