Main Menu

Sebastian's Arrangement Library

Started by Sebastian, October 19, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you see this?

Yes
Yes

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on August 23, 2013, 07:19:10 PMBe careful, that's an extremely hard song to arrange (are you thinking of "The Evil Count Bleck" or "Count Bleck's Plan"?)
I will be doing/trying Count Bleck's Plan

Sebastian

Through blood, sweat, and tears, I finally got this one done. This is one of the hardest ones I ever did, so there are probably many mistakes. So, give me some homework guys!  :)
The Underwhere
from Super Paper Mario
[ZIP]

ALPRAS

Never heard the song before (Lied, heard it when I played the game, long time ago :P), but I can see it's hard to arrange!
You're arrangement looks cool, but I think it's still a bit empty, but I'll go check the original now :)
Still, good work fella!

Sebastian

Sebastian

I don't think I will be doing Count Bleck's Theme :(
But, i f you guys have a request from Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario, New Super Mario Bros Wii etc. Im sure I will be able to do it.  :)

Sebastian

Finished New Partner Theme from Paper Mario  ;D
New Partner Theme
[ZIP]

ALPRAS

This arrangement also sounds great, but one thing.... Why 4/4 when it is a 12/8?

Jompa

or rather, why use tuplets when you can assign swing? 12/8 works too, ofc.
Birdo for Smash

Sebastian

Sebastian

Quote from: Jompa on August 08, 2013, 01:05:04 PMFor the accidental mistakes:
In measure 7: The F# should be Gb, and the D# should be Eb.
In measure 15: The C# should be Db, and (at least I think, because of chord blocking) the E should be Fb, and the Bb should be A#.
In measure 31: The C# should be Db.

For the notation errors:
Right hand:
In measure 15: The notated rhythm should be "eight - eight - eight - eight-tied with-eight - eight - eight - eight".
In measure 26: The rhythm should be "dotted quarter - eight-tied with-half".
In measure 35: Same concept as the last ones: that half note has to be splitted into an eight tied with a dotted quarter.
In measure 38: same as with measure 26.
In measure 40: same as with measure 26 and 38.
Left hand:
From measure 9 through measure 15: The error is almost the same with all these measures: the rhythm must be notated so that all the beats are visible.
Party at Peach's Castle
[ZIP]
 Fixed

Sebastian

Quote from: Jompa on August 25, 2013, 08:36:00 AMor rather, why use tuplets when you can assign swing?

New Partner Theme
[ZIP] Fixed

jegilmer

Big Boo's Haunt/Haunted House is AWESOME! One of my favorite maps from Super Mario 64, can't wait.

Sebastian

Quote from: jegilmer on August 31, 2013, 07:44:07 PMBig Boo's Haunt/Haunted House is AWESOME! One of my favorite maps from Super Mario 64, can't wait.
Great! Some of the notes are kind of hard to hear...

Sebastian

Big Boo's Haunt from Super Mario 64
[ZIP]
I dont know what to do starting at 1:14

If there is anything I need to add, just tell me :)

Sebastian

Scarescraper from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
[ZIP]

Tell me what you think :)