Twilight Town
[ZIP]

Thanks to Jompa...I finished it :)

Original:

Sebastian

Paper Mario
Tubba Bubba Fight
[ZIP]

uuummmm.... please tell me if there is anything wrong...especially with the accidentals. They were kinda tough.

Original:

Bloop

-I'd make a simple accent accidental on the tied sixteenth notes (so without the staccato marking). It doesn't really make sense to place it there.
-Bar 4 should be like this:

-I think the key changes to A minor in bar 9. Finale will change the accidentals to a better one.
-There's a rhythm grouping error in bar 16; The sixteenth note should be tied to the quarter note, not the other way around.

I don't know why I sometimes do and don't feedback sheets ,_, hm

Jompa

Do what Bloop says, but the modulation is to D-minor, not A-minor.
Birdo for Smash

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on April 07, 2014, 06:52:49 AM-I'd make a simple accent accidental on the tied sixteenth notes (so without the staccato marking). It doesn't really make sense to place it there.
-Bar 4 should be like this:

-I think the key changes to A minor in bar 9. Finale will change the accidentals to a better one.
-There's a rhythm grouping error in bar 16; The sixteenth note should be tied to the quarter note, not the other way around.

I don't know why I sometimes do and don't feedback sheets ,_, hm
Quote from: Jompa on April 07, 2014, 07:09:30 AMDo what Bloop says, but the modulation is to D-minor, not A-minor.
Fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xys6inhxgl9u4un/Tubba%20Blubba%20Fight.zip
I think the accidentals ok...

Jompa

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 07, 2014, 08:53:01 AMI think the accidentals ok...
Not in measures #11, #16 & #17. Sorry I don't have the time to point out each specifically.
Birdo for Smash

Bloop

Quote from: Jompa on April 07, 2014, 09:27:54 AMNot in measures #11, #16 & #17. Sorry I don't have the time to point out each specifically.
Just change every Eb into a D# and it should be done, right?

Sebastian

File Select
[ZIP]
Please tell me if there is anything wrong :)

Original:

Sebastian

Tubba Blubba's Pirsuit from Paper Mario
[ZIP]

Another Replacement.
Please tell me if there is anything wrong...

Original:

Sebastian

The Master! (Replacement) NEW!!!
[ZIP]

Please tell me if there is anything wrong :)

Original:

Sebastian

Toad Town Variations from Paper Mario
[ZIP]

Since these songs are so short, they are in the same town, and they are the same tempo, I put them into one song.
Here are the originals: Originals

Sebastian

Jiggy Fanfare (Replacement) NEW!!!
[ZIP]

Im 99% sure its in 12/8
Original:

Maelstrom

Nice arrangements, but the [zip] for the toad town variations only gives the link for the .mus. Thought you might want to know.

Clanker37

Jiggy Fanfare is pretty good.

Just make sure that the gliss. notation in bar 2 on the 2nd and 3rd beat is before the chord, not after.

You should also include more of the bass rhythms. The bar 1 bass line is more than just singular beats. The chord is played twice followed by a repetition of the original C/G before modulating.

I'm really picking this piece to bits for the fun of it, but great work anyway! :P

EDIT: It most certainly is in 12/8

Jompa

Quote from: Clanker37 on April 24, 2014, 02:39:27 AMThe chord is played twice followed by a repetition of the original C/G before modulating.
the song doesn't modulate
Birdo for Smash