TWG XLII: Waluigi Time! Player Sign-ups

Started by vermilionvermin, October 21, 2012, 01:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

Waluigi Time

TEAM WOLVES

1. King Boo:  Wolf Shaman.  Has an extra coin.
2. Bowser with a sniper (Master Wolf Sniper): May snipe a person of his choice, who will immediately die in the middle of any phase. Any powers that the sniped person might have used in between the time the PM is sent and I update are void. Suppresses Daisy's power. One-time use. Also seered green.
3. Kamek:  He has 0 coins and may not be revived.  He's also a fun wolf who can do one of two things each night phase.
1.  Direct the power of his choosing to a player of his choosing.  Like "I want Vermilionvermin to use his power on mastergamer_38."  This works for King Boo's seering, Luigi's Seering, Mario's Vigilante, Peach's Guarding, and Waluigi's Vigilante.  He may only use this once on each player.  For example, he may, on a future phase, redirect mastergamer_38's power to Vermilionvermin, but may never redirect Vermilionvermin's power ever again.
2.  Give a random player a bomb.  I will announce at the beginning of the day phase which player has the bomb.  During the day phase, that player may throw the bomb at whatever player they choose.  That player will die.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM HUMANS

4. Luigi:  Seer
5. Mario:  A vigi who loses his power to kill anyone but Waluigi, Daisy, and Donkey Kong after Night 2.  If he tries to kill someone after Night 2 other than those three roles, he will be arrested and burned at the stake.  That means he dies.
6. Peach (Guardian & Coroner): sees Wario and Waluigi as green, only gets lynching death reports.  May not guard herself and may only guard during the night.
7. Daisy: Thinks she's a normal human. Will receive a PM upon death notifying her of her role. May choose to reveal the role of one person after she dies.  May not be revived.
8. Toadsworth:  He gives Wario an extra coin.  Thinks he's a normal human.
9. Yoshi:  Thinks he's a normal human.
10. Baby Mario:  Does not owe Wario any money.  Thinks he's a normal human.
11. Baby Luigi:  Does not owe Wario any money.  Thinks he's a normal human.
12. Toad:  Thinks he's a normal human.
13. Donkey Kong: Thinks he's a normal human. If lynched, will appear to be a normal human.  Has an extra coin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM WARIO

14. Wario: Third-party role. Wario's a really greedy guy, and everyone owes him money.  He brings people back from the dead in order to steal their money.  During every night phase, he may choose to revive one player.  That player must be dead already. Unless otherwise stated, each person in the game has one coin, and Wario will collect all coins from every player he revives.  Wario wins if he collects three coins' worth of profit.  If he wants, he can find out the number of coins everyone owes him on Night 1.  That information will increase the number of coins he needs to win to 4.   Each person can only give Wario coins once. The game does not end if he wins, but in celebration of his MARVELOUS VICTORY he will kill Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Daisy, chosen at random. On the night Waluigi comes back to life, he may get the coins from the person he revives but they won't come back to life.

TEAM WALUIGI

15. Waluigi:  Third-party role.  His goal is to survive until the final two, and his victory overrides that of the humans or the wolves. He may choose what color he is seered every Night phase. He may be vigi'd, but is immune from wolfings. If he is lynched, he will automatically revive the next night phase and gain a vigi power.  This may only occur once.  Any future lynchings will result in PERMANENT DEATH 4EVER (even if Wario revives him, it will fail).  WALUIGI TIME occurs when everyone but Waluigi and one other person is alive.  Only Waluigi wins during Waluigi time (unless Wario has already won, then both of them can win).  Waluigi can only win with Waluigi time.

1.  the_last_sheikah
2.  FSM-Reapr
3.  Bird
4.  gzgregory
5.  Socialfox
6.  BlackDragonSlayer
7.  Shadowkirby
8.  The Boy who Cried Wolf
9.  Mashi
10.  Dude
11.  Spitllama
12.  Blueflower999
13.  K-Night
14.  Bubbles7689
15.  ETFROXX

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Bird

Sure, as long as I don't have to be Wario or Waluigi.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

the_last_sheikah

Question, if the game doesnt end when wario wins, how does he win?  Does he win with the humans, or does he win if he is alive when the game ends?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Question, I know this sounds dumb, but what does viging mean? I've never heard or read about it.

Bird

It comes from "vigilante" which was typically a human-aligned role who kills at night. If someone is "vigi'd" it means they got killed by a vigilante, or a vigilante-type role.

Greg

the_last_sheikah

That's what it stands for?  Huh, you learn something new everyday.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 21, 2012, 01:47:19 PM9. Yoshi:  Thinks he's a normal human.
But isn't Yoshi a normal human? :P

(the one who says that "No, because he's a dinosaur" is on my black list)

Bird

FSM-Reapr

Guess who's going to become my thanksgiving dinner.

Yugi

IN.
And No, because he's a dinosaur.

FSM-Reapr

^appetite

And you really should think of something original rather than using everyone else's jokes... >.>

BlackDragonSlayer

IN
In for the game, in for the challenge. :P
If I'm a wolf in this game, I may consider hosting next time... or soon... :P I want to gain experience in all roles and become overall more familiar before I sign up for hosting...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber