Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XLII: Waluigi Time!

Started by vermilionvermin, October 22, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

Waluigi Time

TEAM WOLVES

1. King Boo:  Wolf Shaman.  Has an extra coin.
2. Bowser with a sniper (Master Wolf Sniper): May snipe a person of his choice, who will immediately die in the middle of any phase. Any powers that the sniped person might have used in between the time the PM is sent and I update are void. Suppresses Daisy's power. One-time use. Also seered green.
3. Kamek:  He has 0 coins and may not be revived.  He's also a fun wolf who can do one of two things each night phase.
1.  Direct the power of his choosing to a player of his choosing.  Like "I want Vermilionvermin to use his power on mastergamer_38."  This works for King Boo's seering, Luigi's Seering, Mario's Vigilante, Peach's Guarding, and Waluigi's Vigilante.  He may only use this once on each player.  For example, he may, on a future phase, redirect mastergamer_38's power to Vermilionvermin, but may never redirect Vermilionvermin's power ever again.
2.  Give a random player a bomb.  I will announce at the beginning of the day phase which player has the bomb.  During the day phase, that player may throw the bomb at whatever player they choose.  That player will die.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM HUMANS

4. Luigi:  Seer
5. Mario:  A vigi who loses his power to kill anyone but Waluigi, Daisy, and Donkey Kong after Night 2.  If he tries to kill someone after Night 2 other than those three roles, he will be arrested and burned at the stake.  That means he dies.
6. Peach (Guardian & Coroner): sees Wario and Waluigi as green, only gets lynching death reports.  May not guard herself and may only guard during the night.
7. Daisy: Thinks she's a normal human. Will receive a PM upon death notifying her of her role. May choose to reveal the role of one person after she dies.  May not be revived.
8. Toadsworth:  He gives Wario an extra coin.  Thinks he's a normal human.
9. Yoshi:  Thinks he's a normal human.
10. Baby Mario:  Does not owe Wario any money.  Thinks he's a normal human.
11. Baby Luigi:  Does not owe Wario any money.  Thinks he's a normal human.
12. Toad:  Thinks he's a normal human.
13. Donkey Kong: Thinks he's a normal human. If lynched, will appear to be a normal human.  Has an extra coin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM WARIO

14. Wario: Third-party role. Wario's a really greedy guy, and everyone owes him money.  He brings people back from the dead in order to steal their money.  During every night phase, he may choose to revive one player.  That player must be dead already. Unless otherwise stated, each person in the game has one coin, and Wario will collect all coins from every player he revives.  Wario wins if he collects three coins' worth of profit.  If he wants, he can find out the number of coins everyone owes him on Night 1.  That information will increase the number of coins he needs to win to 4.   Each person can only give Wario coins once. The game does not end if he wins, but in celebration of his MARVELOUS VICTORY he will kill Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Daisy, chosen at random. On the night Waluigi comes back to life, he may get the coins from the person he revives but they won't come back to life.

TEAM WALUIGI

15. Waluigi:  Third-party role.  His goal is to survive until the final two, and his victory overrides that of the humans or the wolves. He may choose what color he is seered every Night phase. He may be vigi'd, but is immune from wolfings. If he is lynched, he will automatically revive the next night phase and gain a vigi power.  This may only occur once.  Any future lynchings will result in PERMANENT DEATH 4EVER (even if Wario revives him, it will fail).  WALUIGI TIME occurs when everyone but Waluigi and one other person is alive.  Only Waluigi wins during Waluigi time (unless Wario has already won, then both of them can win).  Waluigi can only win with Waluigi time.

1.  the_last_sheikah
2.  FSM-Reapr
3.  Bird
4.  gzgregory
5.  Socialfox
6.  BlackDragonSlayer
7.  Shadowkirby
8.  The Boy who Cried Wolf
9.  Mashi
10.  Dude
11.  Spitllama
12.  Blueflower999
13.  K-Night
14.  Bubbles7689
15.  ETFROXX

Yugi

I am The great mighty poo.
Claim to me!

FSM-Reapr

Okay, I'm here to cause some mayhem.

vermilionvermin

It is now Night 1.  Night 1 will end tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST, 10:59 PM CST, 9:59 MST, 8:59 PST.  It will end at 3:59 AM in GMT.

spitllama

As usual... -.-

Still reading over the rules- posting for notifications.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

These are all of the role PM's.

QuoteYou are King Boo.  You are a Wolf Shaman, which means that you can seer one player every night. 

Your partners are Bowser (name here) and Kamek (name here)

QuoteYou are Bowser with a Sniper.  You have a sniper, which means that you may snipe one player during the game.  That player will die instantly.  If they're Daisy, they don't get to use their oracle power.  Also you're seered green, which is pretty cool!

Your partners are King Boo (name here) and Kamek (name here)

QuoteYou are Kamek.  You can do one of two things with your power every night, but not both:

1.  Direct one player's power to another player.  This works for King Boo's seering, Mario's vigi, Luigi's seering, Waluigi's vigi, and Peach's Guarding power.  You may not use this on a player more than once in the game.

2.  Give a random player a bomb.  That player will receive the bomb at the beginning of the day phase, and I will announce to whom the random number generator has given the bomb.  It is not possible for a dead person to receive the bomb.  The bomb will blow up at the end of the day phase.  The player who receives the bomb may throw it at anyone they choose, and that will instantly kill the person who was bombed.

Your partners are King Boo (name here) and Bowser with a sniper(name here)

QuoteYou are Luigi.  You are a Seer.

QuoteYou are Mario.  You are a Vigilante.  Unfortunately for you, after Night 2, your vigilante power will fail if you try to kill anyone other than Daisy, Waluigi, or Donkey Kong.  Additionally, if you attempt to kill anyone but those three people after Night 2, you will die.

QuoteYou are Peach.  You have coroner and guardian powers.  Your coroner powers will tell you the color of each person lynched, and your guardian powers allow you to guard one person other than yourself each night phase.

You are one of the circled people.

QuoteYou are Wario.  You may revive one player each night phase.  You have a choice to make this night phase.  You can learn how many coins every player in the game will give you if you revive them, or you can revive blindly.  If you learn how many coins each player has, you will need four coins to win.  If not, you will only need three, but there's a chance you revive someone who gives you no coins at all!

Each person gives you one coin unless otherwise stated.  You may only collect coins from a person once.  If you win, you will kill either Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Daisy randomly.  Then you can choose what you want to do next!  On the night Waluigi resurrects, the person you revive will not come back to life, but you will still collect coins from them.

QuoteYou are Waluigi.  Behold him in all his glory before I describe his role further.

This is you.  You are the star.
Your goal is to survive until the final two in any way possible.  If that happens, you will win.
You may not be wolfed.  But you may be vigi'd or sniped.  If you are lynched once, you will revive and gain a vigilante power.  Then shit gets real.
If you are lynched twice, then you do not automatically revive.
You may change your color to anything you desire.  Even aquamarine.
Good Luck.

the_last_sheikah

Finally playing again, and it feels good, can't wait for some action to start up!
ninja'd by teh rules
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

So, if I would have been a wolf I had this as my plan.

QuoteSorry for taking over so fast, but I have a plan that we need to pull off QUICKLY!Don't hesitate! Even this message was already wrote before the game begun.

So, Bowser: You must snipe YOURSELF immediately!

Wario will revive you in hope he'll get a coin and for sympathy that you died during the first 5 min.
I will go after a noob by saying during these 5 min that the person was online saying that I saw he sending a message during that time. He'll be lynched next. Also, no one will think he's a wolf because nobody will think we would kill one of us. Too gutsy. ;)

Discuss.

FSM-Reapr

Stalking Payed off. Hell yeah. I have photo evidence of SocialFox "Viewing his messages" and quickly changed to Who's Online in 13 seconds.

Dude

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

Sorry, but now's the time to stalk.

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

blueflower999

Quote from: SocialFox on October 22, 2012, 04:46:05 PMI am The great mighty poo.
Claim to me!
:o
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 22, 2012, 05:08:59 PMStalking Payed off. Hell yeah. I have photo evidence of SocialFox "Viewing his messages" and quickly changed to Who's Online in 13 seconds.
That's pretty cheap, FSM. -_-
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr