Titan Discussion Thread!

Started by K-NiGhT, October 28, 2012, 05:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Kman96

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Is it gonna be kinda Action/Adventure-y with super high-tech weapons, kinda like in Borderlands 2?!? How about a good old-fashioned treasure hunt? Everyone loves a good treasure hunt!

:3
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on October 28, 2012, 05:55:38 PMOoh, ooh, ooh! Is it gonna be kinda Action/Adventure-y with super high-tech weapons, kinda like in Borderlands 2?!? How about a good old-fashioned treasure hunt? Everyone loves a good treasure hunt!

:3

=.= how'd you know?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 28, 2012, 05:26:49 PMThis is the official Discussion Thread for my new series, Overwatch. This story will be based off a group of four teenagers with special abilities who search for the mysterious Vault. This is basically a fan-fiction of Borderlands, but with different characters and plot.
I'm in love with this story already!  ;D
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 29, 2012, 05:29:01 AMI'm in love with this story already!  ;D

I saw you playing Borderlands yesterday and I thought about multiplayer. Then I thought about how cool it would be if we had four people in a game. Then this happened.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 31, 2012, 03:33:38 PMSo, you want to hear yet another story? Another story about a grand treasure hunt on the savage planet of Pandora?

Well, too bad. Go play Borderlands. Or ask Marcus. He'll tell you lots of stories. He also made a fortune out of making games based on his story, that insufferable prick.
Pffftttt BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! oh that is too funny, I'm going to love this story.

Kman96

I feel as though I will have needed to have watched the movie Avatar...but I don't want to.
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on October 31, 2012, 06:41:11 PMI feel as though I will have needed to have watched the movie Avatar...but I don't want to.
wrong Pandora.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

1 Year Bump FTW

OK guys K-Night has totally revamped this story. He's doing it for National Novel Writing Month and putting so much effort into it, but nobody is reading it. It sort of piqued my curiosity, so I started it.

It's fantastic. I read pretty much the entire thing in an hour and a half and I'm pretty addicted. You should all read it, it's really great.

This is sort of blasphemous, but I actually like it even more than TGNSMPA. ...yeah.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

totally didn't pay blueflower to bump this for me saying nice things about my story

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 13, 2013, 06:48:51 PM1 Year Bump FTW

OK guys K-Night has totally revamped this story. He's doing it for National Novel Writing Month and putting so much effort into it, but nobody is reading it. It sort of piqued my curiosity, so I started it.

It's fantastic. I read pretty much the entire thing in an hour and a half and I'm pretty addicted. You should all read it, it's really great.

This is sort of blasphemous, but I actually like it even more than TGNSMPA. ...yeah.
This is so fake it's not even funny.