Pokemon Showdown!

Started by FSM-Reapr, November 02, 2012, 08:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

DID YOU NOT SEE THE BUTTERFREE EPISODE OF POKEMON??? THAT WAS THE SADDEST MOMENT OF MY CHLDHOOD.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

I would fight you Nebbles, but my team seems to have taken a surprise vacation to I-don't-know-where. Odd. They were there earlier.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

I'LL FIGHT YOU RIGHT NOW BUB.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

JDMEK5

What does the battle format mean? I'm getting in on this.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 04, 2012, 09:32:21 PMBUT BUTTERFREE IS THE ONLY BUG THAT MATTERS!(and maybe scyther...and pinsir)
Beautifly is the best!!
Also, stop bugging Nebbles - get it? bugging..
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

FSM-Reapr

I like what you're doing Nebbles. :) It takes courage to play with a monotype team. :D

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 05, 2012, 09:48:30 AMFinland VS. Norway

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou3924442
The only thing that can beat a breloom, is a faster breloom. The only this that can beat a gliscor, is a gliscor with toxic orb, toxic, substitute, protect, earthquake. You had both. I didn't stand a chance. Good team, sir!
Birdo for Smash

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Noooo SFK I am the worst. But nevertheless I will definitely battle of all of y'alls this weekend.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

JDMEK5

Quote from: spitllama on November 05, 2012, 10:05:20 AMI will definitely battle of all of y'alls this weekend.
*Nods head in an unbelievably dignified manner, and accepts challenge*

EDIT: Are there any restrictions? Or is it "anything goes"?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*