News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Games That Make You Cry

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 07, 2012, 07:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 11, 2012, 12:28:16 PMCHEATER!
I just find a way for better strategy. :P

:P Because, of course, Fire Emblem doesn't abide by the properties of real life, so everyone can't attack one person at once. :P

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 11, 2012, 12:29:36 PMIt's a good thing that a certain mole isn't in that game, or else you would be far less inclined to do that.  :P
Is he really THAT bad? :o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 11, 2012, 12:30:49 PMIs he really THAT bad? :o
No. I kinda like him, actually. It's just everyone else hates him, for reasons beyond me.  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

Halo 4
It was just.. just...*snif* so heart wrenching.  My hat is off 343i, thank you for what you have done.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on November 11, 2012, 01:18:39 PMHalo 4
It was just.. just...*snif* so heart wrenching.  My hat is off 343i, thank you for what you have done.
I HAVE TO KNOW!! I NEED TO BUY THIS DANG GAME!!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

The Opera scene in FFVI Wasn't teary, but it was pretty Beautiful.

Also Earth dragon YAY.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 11, 2012, 04:12:03 PMI HAVE TO KNOW!! I NEED TO BUY THIS DANG GAME!!
Do it, beat the campaign, then we play spartan-ops.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

November

PMDEOS, but that goes unspoken.

Oddly enough, Halo CE is one of the only other games that have come close to making me tear up. I don't even know why.

Portal (and sequel) made me tear up in laughter at one point.

CLBGM

Shadow Of The Colossus [PS2].

Also, Pokémon RSE's Soundtrack, nostalgic beautiful thing.

Dudeman

The game itself isn't actually too sad, but the ending theme from Mega Man X5 made me cry.
Oh gosh, so beautiful...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mandrew!

shadow of colossus for me as well

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dudeman on December 20, 2012, 07:22:58 PMThe game itself isn't actually too sad, but the ending theme from Mega Man X5 made me cry.
Oh gosh, so beautiful...
ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Yugi

The Shadow of the Colossus ending shocked me as a kid.