Submissions for daily updates: Nov. 11-18 2012

Started by EFitTrainr, November 09, 2012, 01:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Alright guys, here we go. The first step in my plan for world domination making NSM even cooler:
Daily Updates!
Thats right, ladies and gentleman, I'm going to update NSM every day! (providing I have acess to a computer, but that shouldn't be an issue very often.)
So here we GOGOGO!
The first 7 sheets to be accepted will be included in the daily updates for next week!
For those of you who are curious, we will still be doing big updates, probably once a month.
So, without further ado...
GOGOGO!

Sunday: Spitllama's "Freeze!" - on site
Monday: SocialFox's "The Loser"
Tuesday: Zunawe's "Middle Boss Battle"
Wednesday: Shadoninja's "Spook Mansion"
Thursday: Bloop's Lord "Ghirahim"
Friday: MoboMoga's "Join Avenue - Greetings!"
Saturday: mariolegofan's "Walking on the Clouds" and Bubbles7689's "A Wish for Peace/The End of the Battle"
I like food.

spitllama

I'll submit the 4 on my submissions post in the original thread. I'm on an iPhone so I can't copy links, but yah!

*claims spot*

[N64] Paper Mario - "Freeze!" [ZIP] Accepted!

Shadowkirby: alright, this looks good to me!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

EFitTrainr

Should've mentioned this, but derp. I'll also be doing the update that's been in limbo.
I like food.

blueflower999

Oh, yes. This will finally be able to clear out all the songs backloging all the arranger's threads, which will in turn grant more people requesting in the request thread, (Which will make Shadoninja yell at people more!) and that will bring tons of more traffic to the site!

So this will be starting after you guys Finnish (haha, get it?) the big update?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

EFitTrainr

Nope.
I'm waiting for Olimar to finish going through the sheets in the update thread, in the meantime, I'll be preparing the daily updates for today and the rest of the week.
I like food.

TheZeldaPianist275

DARN it.  Before I submit anything I'd better figure out how to fix formatting probs in NotePad.

Oh well.  Shadowkirby, thank you SO MUCH for helping get us back on track.

blueflower999

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 09, 2012, 02:19:26 PMNope.
I'm waiting for Olimar to finish going through the sheets in the update thread, in the meantime, I'll be preparing the daily updates for today and the rest of the week.
And... this is the person that people said:
Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2012, 01:23:10 PMNo.
To the idea of becoming an updater?!

Holy freak, Shadow, you're amazing!   :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Final Fantasy VIII
The Loser (Game over).

MUS MIDI PDF
Shadowkirby: Alrighty, accepted, I fixed the repeats for you, and one other thing, the site's name is http://www.ninsheetm.us, not ninsheetmusic.us. Other than that, good!

Final Fantasy VI
Locke's Theme

MUS MIDI PDF

Suggestions with any of these pieces are welcome.

Zunawe

Yay moar updates!

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Middle Boss Battle"
[MUS] [PDF] [MID]    [ZIP]

Shadowkirby: AC-AC-ACCEPTED!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

So are we allowed to post a sheet here right now? How many are we allowed?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

EFitTrainr

You can post as many as you like, but only one sheet from each of the first 8 submitters will go on the site.
I like food.

Shadoninja

I'll just post one so you don't have to choose.

[SNES] Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose! - "Spook Mansion" ZIP

Shadowkirby: Accepted.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bloop

[WII] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - "Lord Ghirahim"
[ZIP]
Shadowkirby: Alrighty. Accepted.

BonusPwnage

I don't know if these links are setup right, but nonetheless here's Professor Layton and the Curious Village-Puzzle.
PDF- https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Puzzle.pdf?w=c0551ade
MIDI- https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Professor%20Layton%20and%20the%20Curious%20Village-Puzzle.mid?w=37a22662
MUS- https://www.dropbox.com/s/nyrcz6cylqaa8td/Professor%20Layton%20and%20the%20Curious%20Village-Puzzle.mus

I hope you think it's good for a first arrangement!

Shadowkirby: Hmm. The links aren't working for me. Fix'em and I'll get back to you.

MoboMoga

I'm pretty sure the format's ok..Jompa had to help me with the format because i always use Noteflight, and I'm extremely uncomfortable with Finale, no matter how I try.  :-\

Pokemon Black White 2: Join Avenue - Greetings! [ZIP]

Anddd good luck to our new updaters! I'm expecting a lot from you guys!  ;D ;D

Shadowkirby: No problem here! Accepted!