News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Bloop's Compositions

Started by Bloop, November 10, 2012, 05:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Saving for idea I need to come up with)

need two choices
10 (71.4%)
darn
11 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Bloop

Two new lyrical songs!

Suggestions on lyrics are appreciated! :D

Jompa

Bloop you are really good!
But I think it'd be nice if you included some other instruments as well, just to make some variation from the standard band ensemble :)
Like for example a trumpet or a bugle, playing the main riff now and then, or a solo between the verses - that would be amazing!
Birdo for Smash

Bloop

Crazy Clock Remix and One Day You'll Be Fine included other instruments too, but it's a nice tip. I only have one song in progress now, so I probably could make some other new ones.

Bloop

Another new song, featuring your loved brass section!

Jompa

Mother of god, that song was amazing, it was just so freaking good. And your use of the brass section was brilliant. :D
Birdo for Smash

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bloop on December 24, 2012, 03:35:38 PMAnother new song, featuring your loved brass section!

Wow; do you have any lyrics already assigned to the song?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bloop

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 24, 2012, 04:03:16 PMWow; do you have any already assigned to the song?
No, lyrics only come around when something big happens in my lufe (and really, that doesn't happen much).

Quote from: Jompa on December 24, 2012, 04:01:40 PMMother of god, that song was amazing, it was just so freaking good. And your use of the brass section was brilliant. :D
Thanks! I'm happy someonr actually listens to my music; it felt like nobody really did

Bloop

^^ wow lufe.

Anyway, new song! With a woodwind section (sooo mannyy instrumentss....)

Bloop

Song + String Section + Lyrics = Awesome song!

I love this song as much as I love the girl I wrote this for.

wariopiano

"Where Are You?"
Awesome Job Bloop!!
Who did u write it for if i may ask??

BonusPwnage

*Look at these songs, these songs are amazing! Give em a lick, mmmmmmmm, they taste just like, um, perfection (?)*

Bloop

Quote from: wariopiano on January 04, 2013, 03:59:41 PM"Where Are You?"
Awesome Job Bloop!!
Who did u write it for if i may ask??
Thanks! I wrote it for a classmate. I'm going to send her 'Too Scared to Tell' around Tuesday. Let's hope she loves me too ;).

Quote from: BonusPwnage on January 04, 2013, 05:33:33 PM*Look at these songs, these songs are amazing! Give em a lick, mmmmmmmm, they taste just like, um, perfection (?)*
Awesome horse, mrweebl :P. Thanks!

Bloop

For the ones who didn't knew, I've added a poll where you can vote for your top 3 favorite songs. Since there are probably more songs to come, you can choose to edit your votes. When I feel like it, I'm going to record three finished songs. (and maybe those unfinished compositions...)

Jompa

That one song you called "Song" - at the beginning - did you copy the chord progression from this? I mean, it's even in the same key :P
It was a really cool song btw!
Birdo for Smash

Bloop

Quote from: Jompa on January 06, 2013, 06:54:52 AMThat one song you called "Song" - at the beginning - did you copy the chord progression from this? I mean, it's even in the same key :P
It was a really cool song btw!
I actually didn't knew that song. The chord progression is used pretty much. I used some parts from this song I made a while ago (don't read the description it sucks!)