News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Bloop's Compositions

Started by Bloop, November 10, 2012, 05:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Saving for idea I need to come up with)

need two choices
10 (71.4%)
darn
11 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Jub3r7

I love it! If composing music is what you want to do with your life, do it!

Where did you get the art for your album covers?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bloop

Thanks! Of course I'll keep on composing :p

I just looked up my song/album title or something that fits the song/album on google images and used that. Works quite well!

Bloop

well this has been a while again

I may start this topic up again to keep up with all my newest compositions. I started making an conceptual album about all 12 zodiac signs. I've currently finished 5 of them; listen to them here!

Aside from the Zodiac sign songs, there are currently loads of other songs on my soundcloud. The most recent songs are on my sort-of conceptual EP-ish Unknown and my sort-of conceptual album-ish Amare Semper.

Thanks for listening!

AmpharosAndy

Just listened to the first three tracks and I love it! Especially the start of scorpio with the cheeky chords. Some really good atmospheric stuff in there. Maybe some extra sound effects/electronic jargon could enhance it. Obviously this isn't particularly recent so I look forward to seeing what you're up to now :D
innit

Bloop

still working on zodiac and not keeping to my resolutions of keeping this topic updated

I'm not really that advanced in mixing/mastering/whatever those artists do with electronic music, so it's kinda like a first draft :p Great to hear you like it! :D
I'm currently working on some music things for school (writing game music) which I may upload some time, but that'll come later! After that, I'll continue working on the last songs of Zodiac.