News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Idiot Ranting Thread

Started by blueflower999, November 12, 2012, 07:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is/are the biggest idiot(s)?

The kids in "Lunch Scholars" who don't know a thing about U.S. or world history (By me)
3 (11.5%)
Al Gore who claimed that he invented the internet (By me)
3 (11.5%)
Apples=Oranges, Pineapples=/=Apples, so Apples=/=Oranges...? (By FSM)
4 (15.4%)
Taking forever to learn .brstms (By Dude)
1 (3.8%)
Google not knowing what Final Fantasy 12 is! (By Yugi)
0 (0%)
Orgasm with a leaf-blower! (By FSM)
2 (7.7%)
Not knowing what a Nazi is O_o (By Bubbles)
2 (7.7%)
Having sex with 8-13 year olds O_____O (By Yugi)
6 (23.1%)
Ceasar=Salad Dressing (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Going to Latin! (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Seasons are caused by the Earth's orbit! .... Right? (By Zunawe)
2 (7.7%)
France surviving the apocalypse (By Yugi)
1 (3.8%)
Toshinori Oda in Battle Royale (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)
Kids not knowing what an RPG is (By me)
4 (15.4%)
Judge Ghis from FFXII (By Yugi)
0 (0%)
Oracle of Ages=Pokemon (By Kman)
6 (23.1%)
Annoying people repeatedly adding you on Facebook (By Dude)
2 (7.7%)
Kids pretending they're drunk (By TBWCW)
4 (15.4%)
People not knowing how to drive! (By ZeldaFan)
1 (3.8%)
Sloth=Star Wars (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Wanting to see an old woman pooping at the beach (By Bubbles)
5 (19.2%)
Being as pumped up as a bouncy house (By Bubbles)
3 (11.5%)
Everyone in The Happening (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)
Prince of Bel-Air shuts down school (By Bubbles)
1 (3.8%)
Assassinating an emperor in broad daylight (By Yugi)
2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 27, 2015, 05:59:48 PMThat reminds me of a time where some girl who was a library aide was writing on these flyers to hand out all over the school. It was for some event being held in the library and on the "Where:" line she put "libary"      -____- literally. A high schooler didn't know how to spell library.... -_______-    I feel like that's a word you learn to spell in 1st grade...
Well, it's definitely a word you should learn how to spell if you're a library aide...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

hoo cairs abowt speling
stap beying gramar natzees
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ZeldaFan

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 27, 2015, 06:14:18 PMhoo cairs abowt speling
stap beying gramar natzees
See that's the thing though
If you are spelling like that^ on purpose, for fun, then that's fine, I don't mind it. If you don't know HOW to spell words you SHOULD know how to spell, therein lies the problem ;)
Bad grammar and spelling does bother me, but not enough to correct people on it.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Bubbles

The freshman health teacher, walking around the library grading papers:
"Stomach. S-T-A-M-I-K. Stamik." *looks at invisible camera*

braix

As long az u understand wat dey ar seying i dont thik it shud mater
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 27, 2015, 07:15:04 PMAs long az u understand wat dey ar seying i dont thik it shud mater
I can imagine that leading to some sort of national disaster after a while.

"WOR LANCHED OVAR FOREGN NATN BECAS OF MISCOMUNICATON"

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

It's not like spelling is even remotely hard
or spellchecking for that matter
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: Bubbles on March 27, 2015, 06:43:21 PMThe freshman health teacher, walking around the library grading papers:
"Stomach. S-T-A-M-I-K. Stamik." *looks at invisible camera*
oh god my stamik xD

Ruto

Hopefully it was actually dyslexia xD I remember in high school this kid kept mispelling "might." He wrote "mite" every time, even on typed assignments. I think he's a teacher now? ._.

Quote from: Dude on March 27, 2015, 07:57:06 PMoh god my stamik xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ZeldaFan

I saw some posts from doctors telling about their dumbest patients...
One that stuck out to me was basically this:
This lady has to have her foot amputated and is given waiver forms to sign. Her friend asks if she needs time to think about it. She's very nonchalant and doesn't seem to care much about the procedure. He gets suspicious and asks why she's not more concerned. She says she understands why they have to operate but it's OK because the foot will grow back.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 03, 2015, 07:59:17 AMOne that stuck out to me was basically this:
This lady has to have her foot amputated and is given waiver forms to sign. Her friend asks if she needs time to think about it. She's very nonchalant and doesn't seem to care much about the procedure. He gets suspicious and asks why she's not more concerned. She says she understands why they have to operate but it's OK because the foot will grow back.
How can people like this even exist.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Oh come on, she could be some sort of alien species that looks and acts like a human but grows their body parts back after having them cut off.

Ruto

So I was at the park today taking photos of the flowers when a bunch of small kids runs over to the tree I'm taking pictures of and started stripping the branches of flowers. The dad tries to tell them to stop, but they said they needed to pick them to throw at this other guy in the park to defeat him (a game, maybe). The kids were even climbing a fence nearby to jump off and grab at the branches (!!!), so the other guy decided to help them out (that freakin' enabler), which meant nearly all the low hanging flowers were gone. What a bunch of douchebags in training -.- It reminds me of that St. Augustine memoir, where kids just seem to LIKE being destructive.

Here's a picture of the flowers they were so "fond" of.

Spoiler
[close]

Ugh, if you can't control your kids, don't have that many...though I've never seen such poorly behaved kids. It seems that a rabble like that would only learn when they get an injury from jumping off fences >_> Or a bee sting.

/rant

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Hero of Trains

My math teacher just said that 2000 was 13 years ago.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back