News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

One of the teacher's at my school has a brother that's been diagnosed with cancer. I just wanted to ask if you guys could pray for him to get better.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

<snip>

Sebastian

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 03, 2016, 05:52:14 AMOne of the teacher's at my school has a brother that's been diagnosed with cancer. I just wanted to ask if you guys could pray for him to get better.
Sure thing!
I'm sorry to hear that :/

Dude

BrainyLucario

Dude, there are somethings that need to be taken seriously. That was really uncalled for
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

I was being completely serious! I need this.

Altissimo

Waddle Bro

Ruto

Dude, I'll take you to a gay bar!!!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 03, 2016, 05:52:14 AMOne of the teacher's at my school has a brother that's been diagnosed with cancer. I just wanted to ask if you guys could pray for him to get better.
Sure thing. Cancer's a real burden for a lot of people and I'm sure it's not going to be easy on the teacher either.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

A new rule has been put in place, check the OP for the details
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Why are you disrespecting my lifestyle? It's not a choice, you know? I was born like this... -_-

Dude

Like, I'm sorry your teacher's brother is dying, but that doesn't mean I don't have prayer requests, as petty as they may seem to you.

Waddle Bro

i am fairly certain that literally nobody else read that as a purposefully inflammatory response
please stop taking every line as a personal attack towards you or your beliefs
you could have made a conscious decision to just let dude's comment slide, but you decided to do this the hard way and take it as an attack on you