News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Where's the like button when you need it.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

The Deku Trombonist

It's coming in the next version of SMF actually.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FierceDeity on October 30, 2014, 06:21:55 PMMLF, you just trivialized the marital pursuits of another human being. You took his hopes and took the stance of "We can't all have what we want, you know!" Not that there are any good arguments against the legalization of gay marriage, but if there were, there is no way that this would be considered one of them. I do not believe that you wanted to argue, nor do I intend to. But you have to understand the ABSURDLY CONFLICT-ORIENTED NATURE of what you say. If you do, in fact, want me to "take a chill pill", you need to (pardon my french, I've yet to find one of these miraculous pills of which you speak) watch what you fucking say, or else by your logic, I am allowed to go on anti-religious tirades, with the expectation that you will not do so much as bat an eye in response. Understood?

SNAP

SNAP SNAP SNAP

SNAAAAAAAAAP

POKÉMON SNAP
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Pray that I have a successful Presidential Campaign for the years leading up to the 2028 U.S. Elections.

I mean I'm a shoe-in for the position, but every vote counts, even the Almighty's.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

I'll pray for your inevitable win.

By which I mean I'll stuff the ballot boxes.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 30, 2014, 06:33:09 PM(are you a communications major jeez)
Totally agree :)  Seriously are you though?
About gay marriage though (arguing again :P ), I think its wrong because, obviously, its against my religion and isn't it common sense that 2 men/women dont go together? If I understood what they said in Biology class that is....

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 30, 2014, 08:21:56 PMPray that I have a successful Presidential Campaign for the years leading up to the 2028 U.S. Elections.

I mean I'm a shoe-in for the position, but every vote counts, even the Almighty's.
I'd will vote for you.....if it wasnt rigged. Seriously though my friends are BIG conspiracy theorists and think elections are rigged...lol.

Clanker37

it's against my religion to eat broccoli, and i'll be damned if anyone else should be allowed to eat broccoli

besides, its common sense that broccoli doesn't go with people. that's why it tastes so bad.

Sebastian

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 31, 2014, 09:37:35 AMit's against my religion to eat broccoli, and i'll be damned if anyone else should be allowed to eat broccoli

besides, its common sense that broccoli doesn't go with people. that's why it tastes so bad.
Hmmmm...very different example here. Broccoli is a vegetable and is meant for humans and animals to eat....or we wouldnt eat them :P

Sebastian

But eh....Im done arguing. People are entitled to their own opinion :)

FierceDeity

braix

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 31, 2014, 09:49:27 AMBut eh....Im done arguing. People are entitled to their own opinion :)
About time you figured that out. xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 31, 2014, 09:56:34 AM
Quote from: mariolegofan on October 31, 2014, 09:49:27 AMBut eh....Im done arguing. People are entitled to their own opinion :)
About time you figured that out. xD
^

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

yayz for dutchland
everyone come to dutchland
we have gay marriage and cookies

mikey

Quote from: Bloop on October 31, 2014, 10:01:34 AMyayz for dutchland
everyone come to dutchland
we have gay marriage and cookies