Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Prayer Topic

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, November 21, 2012, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Nah, you'll do fine. I'll be there.

Good luck.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dude on February 07, 2016, 12:20:42 PM^You are what all Christians should be, tolerant of others.

Thanks.
Well, it's the right thing. There seems to be one thing lacking from most belief systems these days, or at least, the followers don't exhibit them: morals. And you're welcome. :)

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 07, 2016, 01:30:55 PMHey sorry to stop all of this amazing conversation, but I have a prayer request:
It seems very likely that I'll be moving to another state in the near future because of a job, and I would appreciate if some of you could pray for a smooth transition. Especially since it'll be near the end of the school year, I feel it could get a little awkward for me.
You have my prayers. I hope your transition (if one is made) is done without friction or bumps in the road!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 07, 2016, 12:12:26 PMGod loves the sinner, but hates the sin, and if you're (this term is used generally) a true Christian, you want to be like God, which includes loving the sinner and hating the sin.

By homosexuality, do you mean sex or the love? Not to start anything on your post, because I'm 100% behind your sentiment. I'm just a bit curious because a problem for a lot of us LGBT people is that our love is often considered fake or less significant than straight love. Calling it a lifestyle is almost a misnomer if hating the sin and loving the sinner equates with loving your friend but hating their feelings for someone they love. It's an important part of who they are - you can't love a black person but hate that they're black. If you're just saying you think the lust part of it is sinful then disregard everything I said (well, lust is a sin in the first place so yeh...)

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 07, 2016, 01:30:55 PMHey sorry to stop all of this amazing conversation, but I have a prayer request:
It seems very likely that I'll be moving to another state in the near future because of a job, and I would appreciate if some of you could pray for a smooth transition. Especially since it'll be near the end of the school year, I feel it could get a little awkward for me.

I feel you've already moved one to many times, good luck though! Hopefully you don't miss cali too much <3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Haha "loving the sinner but hating the sin" is tolerance at best, as I think we've discussed elsewhere here. Tolerance =/= acceptance, though it is a step in the right direction.

Also, I'm sorry to hear that Braix. If you wanna talk you can always shoot me a PM or FB message and I'll do my best to help you out!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Just a friendly reminder that this isn't the place for religious, current events, or philosophical discussions; regardless if this is tangentially related to any of the above. If you wish to talk about those things, there are other places to do so; this thread is a place to ask for support, nothing more.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Looks like my mom might have appendicitis.

E. Gadd Industries

:( oh no! I'll pray for her
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Turns out it's diverticulitis. Not that serious.

E. Gadd Industries

Well, at least it isn't as severe of a condition! Praise Him!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 29, 2016, 07:08:48 AMWell, at least it isn't as severe of a condition! Praise Him!
-snip-
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 30, 2016, 04:20:55 AMShut up.
I just choose to ignore mockery like what you see above. It isn't going to ever stop, either. :/
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]