News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: Hôt Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, November 21, 2012, 08:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The following error or errors occurred while adding this poll: No question was filled in for this poll.

Bird's TWG XLIV: Bowser's Big Blast
1 (6.7%)
FSM-Reapr's TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League (if someone so chooses to host)
5 (33.3%)
davy's TWG XLIV: The Notebooks of Death
1 (6.7%)
the_last_sheikah's TWG XLIV: Red vs. Blue: Revenge
1 (6.7%)
spitllama's TWG XLIV: ERMAHGERD PERKERMAHN PERERS!
2 (13.3%)
The Boy Who Cried Wolf's TWG XLIV: Harry Potter and the Enchanted Wands
1 (6.7%)
BlackDragonSlayer's TWG XLIV: The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra
1 (6.7%)
SlowPokemon's TWG XLIV: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2 (13.3%)
SocialFox's TWG XLIV: Bleach Themed Mystery Game
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Toby

It makes the game more harder, also I don't think closed communication has happened here before so it'd be a fun change.

FSM-Reapr

MaestroUGC

I don't know, it'd be curious to see how things develop, but on the other hand it makes it impossible for some players to really participate if most of the action happens while they're sleeping or at school/work.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

If all the games have been put up, I'll be making the poll at 12AM EST today and polling will last for the following two days or until a game takes a 5 point lead.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on November 23, 2012, 01:09:30 PMIf all the games have been put up, I'll be making the poll at 12AM EST today and polling will last for the following two days or until a game takes a 5 point lead.
Hosts, of course, can't vote for their own game?? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 23, 2012, 12:37:44 PMI don't know, it'd be curious to see how things develop, but on the other hand it makes it impossible for some players to really participate if most of the action happens while they're sleeping or at school/work.

What are you talking about?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 23, 2012, 01:40:48 PMWhat are you talking about?
If they couldn't talk in PMs, it would limit their communications?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Hosts are permitted to vote for their own games.  They're also permitted to vote for other games too.

Toby

I'm not making phases shorter though, I'm not sure what you mean.

Yugi

So what game do you guys want to play most?

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

But it shows results as a whole, not what each person voted for.

the_last_sheikah

That's the beauty of a silent vote dumb ass.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

TWG XLIV: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The Dark Lord, Voldemort, has made a comeback. Harry Potter, now in his fifth year at Hogwarts, along a group of students, has formed Dumbledore's Army to retaliate all the sudden killings that have been occurring.

THE WOLVES
Voldemort and his number one associate, Bellatrix Lestrange, are unmistakably red. However, a maliciously horrible teacher at school who holds Voldemort's ideals in high esteem, Professor Umbridge, appears from the outside as sweet and friendly, and as such will be Seer'd as green. It is the wolves' job to lower the number of remaining humans to the number of remaining wolves.

THE SPECIALS
Harry Potter, a selfless individual to the point of a fault, can guard one person per night phase from being murdered (he cannot guard himself). One of his classmates, Luna Lovegood, is particularly intelligent in a dreamy way, and can observe others well enough to understand their auras--also known as a Seer power. The Seers play for the human team.

THE HUMANS
The members of Dumbledore's Army are all risking their lives to ensure that the future remains free of terror and strife. One member of the group will be Seer'd as red due to Luna's human error. It is the human's job to eliminate all of the Wolves.

Players:
1. Voldemort (Wolf)
2. Bellatrix Lestrange (Wolf)
3. Umbridge (Wolf seer'd green)
4. Harry Potter (Guardian)
5. Luna Lovegood (Seer)
6. Student (Human seer'd red)
7. Student (Human)
8. Student (Human)
9. Student (Human)
10. Student (Human)
11. Student (Human)
12. Student (Human)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.