Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

NSM SEEKRIT SANTA? MAYBE?

Started by EFitTrainr, November 23, 2012, 09:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

But I wanna send you guys presents :<

SlowPokemon

We could do presents in another way. We could arrange or even write a song for the other person, or draw a picture, or send them a soundtrack, or really anything.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Mashi

i want my christmas present to be for all of you to be in nyc
my christmas present to you all will be to be in nyc
ruto and sarias too

FSM-Reapr

i would have made that wish come true by my part but stupid cancer made me unable

:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mashi

I want my other Christmas present to be for you to feel better!!!

FSM-Reapr

And my wish is that your wishes will come true!!!

Ruto

o__O

A ton of comments:

The secret Valentine style would be okay here...physical presents cost postage and the price of the actual item. This might not be so bad but then it would be unfair for someone in...let's say Europe...to send like 15 parcels overseas, while everyone else sends only 1.

Crafting something (or drawing ecards) is a good idea if people are good at making things haha. As long as we don't make it a contest it should be okay.  ::)

For those that don't want to share addresses, don't. Although the only other option to send gifts would be a gift card delivered through email or get another address to receive mail. Gahh I haven't worked out the details yet XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Ruto on November 24, 2012, 09:20:42 AMThe secret Valentine style would be okay here...physical presents cost postage and the price of the actual item. This might not be so bad but then it would be unfair for someone in...let's say Europe...to send like 15 parcels overseas, while everyone else sends only 1.
I'm okay with that. :)

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Solution: ruto becomes the grand postmaster and everybody mails everything to her and she ships it to everywhere

Ignoring the giant bonus fees of course 9_9

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Hilarious as always

So are we going to have a signup thread or something?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

A sign-up thread sounds nice. I think that if people want to actually send gifts to each other, we could make two separate sign ups, one for digital gifts and one for real gifts. Does that sound logical?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Saria

Ooooooo mememe!! I want a present! Everyone that mails Ruto a present must mail me one too!! I hasn't gotten a Christmas present in years.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ETFROXX