News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

NSM SEEKRIT SANTA? MAYBE?

Started by EFitTrainr, November 23, 2012, 09:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

In secret santa, you just send one gift to one person and receive one gift from one person. So if you get a small gift not very expensive gift, postage wouldn't be very much(especially with USPS, the superior postal service).

This seems pretty feasible, even a small package being sent from Europe to the U.S./Australia?Canada and every other which way wouldn't be too much.And since you would be voluntarily signing up, if you lack monies you don't have to participate if you can't/don't want to.

Seems pretty coll to me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Gifts from the heart shouldn't cost monies.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 24, 2012, 06:00:02 PMA sign-up thread sounds nice. I think that if people want to actually send gifts to each other, we could make two separate sign ups, one for digital gifts and one for real gifts. Does that sound logical?
Perfect idea...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Kman96 on November 24, 2012, 09:15:48 PMGifts from the heart shouldn't cost monies.
I never said they did, silly goose.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 24, 2012, 09:21:54 PMI never said they did, silly goose.

I never said you said they did.

Who's the silly goose now? ::)
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Waddle Bro

Everybody send gifts to me!
Address: Fake Street F A K3 Fake Town

I have always wanted to say that, it wasn't so funny, but I have just wanted to say that :3

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

Yes! We could like draw pictures, or do poems or something, It'd we funnyy

Bubbles

I'll gladly draw a picture or create something for someone, but like slow said it would be a little awkward with my parents when I get a package from someone from the internet for real gifts. So Im signing up for the digital presents :D

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 25, 2012, 09:28:34 AMI'll gladly draw a picture or create something for someone, but like slow said it would be a little awkward with my parents when I get a package from someone from the internet for real gifts. So Im signing up for the digital presents :D
Certainly digital... maybe there can be "drawing" and "musical" categories?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Yeh, digital presents that's what I meant. :P

EFitTrainr

or like buying games on steam or something. I'm going to make the singups.
I like food.

Nebbles

Digital is definitely what I'm comfortable with. I'll gladly draw things for you guys!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel