News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League Trainer Sign-Ups

Started by Waddle Bro, November 24, 2012, 10:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Not necesserily, in games with revivals or one like Maestro's Jury of the Damned

MaestroUGC

The above quote means that they a killed in-game (kicked) and they've earned themselves a one game ban because of their inactivity. Really, it's to the host if they want to allow or refuse players, but I don't think a reasonable host would want inactive players in their game.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

davy

There should totes be a rule that if Mashi owns Magikarp, he and only he wins.

In all serious, do wolves know eachother?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Toby

the_last_sheikah

Only one more spot until I start up the game thread!  Who will take it?  Who will win?  Who will die?  Who will be truly, FRIVOLOUS?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

Even if I was allowed to play, I probably wouldn't, it's quite complicated and there are too many game breaking pokemon.

I will watch though.

Waddle Bro

Toby

Noone wants to join :(. Have you tried messaging people? Try Zunawe, I noticed he use to play here but doesn't anymore, or maybe go to some Pokemon thread and ask people if they would like a near pokemon experience? :D

Mashi

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Since waddle is co-hosting, does that mean if we pm the host for whatever reason we pm both of you guys?