TWG XLIV: The Pokemon League

Started by the_last_sheikah, November 26, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 17, 2012, 05:32:22 AMDude was hit by Die Die Beam!

Haha Im sorry but I actually laughed out loud 4 realz about this. I forgot about it :P

*crawls back into grave*

Greg

At this point I think Mashi is more likely to be a wolf than Jub. Mashi's actions are more easily fakeable as a wolf than Jub's, and Jub's response to my questioning about Smeargle struck me as truthful: I still think that if Jub was a wolf he would have said he had caught Smeargle with a Master Ball.
Nevertheless, I'm going to read the entire game again, and probably post again tomorrow.

Mashi

Jub3r7: No but seriously, if you're a wolf, go vote for yourself
otherwise, go vote for gzg
And I'll vote for him too
If you're not a wuff
ugh I don't know

Me: I find that incredibly suspicious.

Jub3r7: What I just said?

Me: Yes.

9:32pm
Jub3r7: See, I think you're human, but I'm not sure if you're human
I'm telling myself that I need more proof but I feel like I don't actually need more proof
That should explain me being weird
bleeehhhhh
Going to read the thread and see if that reaffirms my non-doubt in you?

Jub3r7 saying things like that makes me very weary of him.
And Jub3r7 has no actions to fake, gzgregory!  If anything, really, I'm the one who's deciding the lynch since I have the most evidence towards my humanity.  And I'm still leaning Jub3r7, surprisingly, because you were seered Red, gzgregory, which leads me to believe you're the Miller (and that comes as no surprise, seeing as no Reds have popped up until recently and I'm rather sure Doodle and BlackDragonSlayer were Wolves).

Also, neither of you vote, to avoid an Insta by a Wolf.

Waddle Bro

Waddle Bro

6 hours and 19 minutes remaining.

Votes casted on players so far:

gzgregory: -
Mashi: -
Jub3r7: 0.01(Phantom)

the_last_sheikah

Well because I'm home all night thanks to pep band being canceled, I'm moving the phase end up 1 hour.
Phase now ends 10 PM EST!!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

vermilionvermin

TWC Post:  I'm going to step in here and say that you can't move up the end of the phase, especially not on such short notice .  If one of the players isn't aware of your change and was planning on voting some time in the last hour of the game, that change would drastically affect the outcome of the game.

Mashi

time for me to ruin the game for the humans and have it all be my fault
gzgregory

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Jub3r7

Mashi

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5039.msg182822#msg182822

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5039.msg182823#msg182823

did humans lose now

yes
no
Are you actually a wolf
If not then we won!!!!

but jub3r7 didnt you read my post
i clearly said i was about to make the humans lose

stahp
dont be wuff
mashi
r u human
be human plz
b

sry

hoomin
plz
no
no sry
b hoominc

INSTAAA.

I wanted to actually have Jub3r7 lynched so that we could end the game with no one alive, but I wasn't entirely confident about gzgregory voting for him, so oh well.  Winning's good too.

Jub3r7

*whoosh*

that is the sound of jub disappearing
bye

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: vermilionvermin on December 18, 2012, 05:50:16 PMTWC Post:  I'm going to step in here and say that you can't move up the end of the phase, especially not on such short notice .  If one of the players isn't aware of your change and was planning on voting some time in the last hour of the game, that change would drastically affect the outcome of the game.
Sorry about that, you have a point, I'll not make that mistake again, but regardless...

I-I-I-INSTA!!!
WOLVES WIN!!!!!!!!!
Post game up shortly.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!