News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

[PC] Monty on the Run - "Main Theme"

Started by 60FourMaster, November 29, 2012, 06:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

60FourMaster

Why can't I find a piano sheets for this song anywhere? It's a travesty; such an amazing piece of music on the Commodore 64, and I can't find a single place on the internet with sheets for it. So, I already know this isn't Nintendo music, I'm perfectly aware and I know this could be pulled at any minute, but I have no where else to turn. It's so complex that I can't do it myself, and I've seen videos of people playing the song on YouTube, but nothing that includes sheets.

Here's the piece.

If there is a place that already has the sheets, I'd love to see it. For anyone else, it's a good challenge I'd say.

Bubbles

Woah :o I just listened to the first 10 seconds on it, and I dont think a piano can do that XD

60FourMaster

Well, clearly it can't produce that kind of oscillating-alien-type sound. It's not that part that I'm concerned about, because you could replace that with a double-octave glissando and it'd do the job. Or improvise that bit. It's more the melody and bass (which is the entirety of the song :P) that I'm wondering how you'd do.

wariopiano

its possible, but by an excellant arrnger