News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

"Mysterious Signs/etc. in Video Games"??

Started by wariopiano, November 30, 2012, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

MoboMoga

Ok, Bubbles Nebbles you just seriously creeped me out. And it's night here in the west. Great, I'm expecting nightmares tonight.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MoboMoga

Aha, yes, sorry Nebbles! (although I'm not sure it's such a good thing to take credit for that scary shit)

Nebbles

B] I love VG creepypasta so I'm fine with the credit.

Dudeman

Okay, how about the pirate message in FireRed/LeafGreen?

If you're playing a pirated copy of the game, the sailor who takes your ticket to the S.S. Anne says, "Oh, by the way, if you like this game, buy it or die."

...wat...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dudeman on December 20, 2012, 08:34:42 PMOkay, how about the pirate message in FireRed/LeafGreen?

If you're playing a pirated copy of the game, the sailor who takes your ticket to the S.S. Anne says, "Oh, by the way, if you like this game, buy it or die."

...wat...
proof pls or gtfo
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Dudeman

Plus it was featured on an episode of Did You Know Gaming.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Clanker37

Quote from: Dudeman on December 20, 2012, 08:34:42 PMOkay, how about the pirate message in FireRed/LeafGreen?

...wat...
xD

That's pretty cool.

@Nebbles  :o That's really creepy. But maybe a hint of a new Nintendo series involving aliens? :O

Also the "L is real", was a hint that Luigi was/is going to be in Paper Mario 64. Nothing sus' 'bout it t'all.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 20, 2012, 10:22:32 PMAlso the "L is real", was a hint that Luigi was/is going to be in Paper Mario 64. Nothing sus' 'bout it t'all.
1: It was Super Mario 64, I believe?
2: That text is really... uh... not really-so clear.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Cobraroll

"... Uncouth trainers have been holding battles in the UNDERGROUND PATH.
Because of rising complaints by local residents, the UNDERGROUND PATH has been sealed indefinitely.
CELADON POLICE"

How many other people spent hours trying to figure out how to get in there and battle these mysterious trainers? Kanto in Gen. II was just a huge tease from GameFreak.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 20, 2012, 11:34:57 PM"... Uncouth trainers have been holding battles in the UNDERGROUND PATH.
Because of rising complaints by local residents, the UNDERGROUND PATH has been sealed indefinitely.
CELADON POLICE"

How many other people spent hours trying to figure out how to get in there and battle these mysterious trainers? Kanto in Gen. II was just a huge tease from GameFreak.
Hehehe. Why not try and battle? :P

I felt like there wasn't enough of Kanto... but I can understand why.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Maybe because having two regions in one Pokemon game was a LOT?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Nebbles