News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

I saw Interstellar yesterday; while I really liked the film overall, I thought the ending could have been done a little better.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I felt that way at first, but I've done some extensive thinking about it and I believe it was really well done the longer I think about it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

it reminded me of inception so naturally I liked it
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Heading off this evening at 10:00 to watch a 10:45 showing of Age of Ultron with a group of friends. HYPE!! ;D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

You spoiler at your own peril.

You have been warned.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Dang bro id better find someone to watch it with tell quick
unmotivated

Dudeman

Even weirder is that there's a 7:00 pm showing today. Like, how much did they have to pay to get permission??
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

KefkaticFanatic

Saw Avengers with friend a few hours ago, was gud.  Very enjoyable action/comic flick :D

Like Furious 7, if you dislike this movie you hate fun and are not enjoyable at parties.

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Then I'd better avoid it

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on April 30, 2015, 06:03:09 PMEven weirder is that there's a 7:00 pm showing today. Like, how much did they have to pay to get permission??
not much as it actually increases revenue and brings more people than a midnight release.  It's not that uncommon.
unmotivated

Dudeman

Saw the movie.

It was fantastic.

Go see it. Now.

Also, Ultron is actually one of the most humorous villains in Marvel cinematic history (second only to Loki). Seriously.

MaestroUGC

Well we already know he's a fan of Disney movies, so of course he'll be humorous.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

you should see the hishe of gthe age of ultron trailer

wait that's what maestro was talking about never mind
unmotivated