News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Slow, you just lost your opinion on movies for the next two weeks. Now go watch Rear Window again and realize how wrong you were.z

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

And I actually agree 100% with SFK's over the top post this time.  Imagine that.  What the hell slow, stop being a movie hipster.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

But, it wasn't suspenseful at all. I expected it to be a good suspense movie. Maybe my expectations were too high, but while it was a good movie, it wasn't as good as anybody has made it sound to me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

It's not supposed to be a suspense movie..

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

But, even the story was fairly predictable. I DVR'd Hitchcock's "The Birds," I'm hoping I like that better.

SuperFireKirby

You have to keep in Lind, back when Hitchcock made his films, no one had ever done anything quite like them. And since, HUNDREDS of films have taken his ideas in one way or another. Thats probably the reason his movies are predictable to you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Batman was great, I wouldn't really talk about how it's not as good as dark knight as it's just different.  Dark Knight is a great standalone film, while TDKR builds from the entire trilogy.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I agree, in my opinion you can't really compare the films beyond Batman Begins was the least amazing.

Nebbles

Picked up two movies this weekend, There Will Be Blood and The Prince of Egypt. Very satisfying indeed.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

wariopiano

I dont really watch much but the andy griffath show and i love lucy are usually the only things i watch.   I have seen all of the pixar movies though (with my great grandkids!)
im a video game kind of guy!  ;)

SlowPokemon

wariopiano

SlowPokemon

wariopiano

what do u mean by that?

Super Zombie