News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Couple...interesting...choices on there....

Palagerini

Star Wars (All of them.. although IV is my favorite)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

The-Real-Link

I'm a BIIIIG Movie lover! My favorites (at the moment) would have to be...

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Last Samurai
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Phantom of the Opera
Saints and Soldiers
The Fugitive
The Bourne Trilogy
Patriot Games
You've Got Mail (Yes, I know that's kind of odd)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
My Neighbor Totoro
Castle in the Sky
Kiki's Delivery Service
Pinnochio (The OLD Disney cartoon)
The Lion King
The Original Star Wars Trilogy
The Patriot

And the list goes on and on and on and on. I watch at least one movie a week. Sometimes more......Netflix......

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

Favorite movies? well, where should I begin.
My favorite movies are:
 LoTR Trilogy
 The Dark Knight
 No Country For Old Men
 Kelly's Heros(My favorite Clint Eastwood movie)
 Original Star Wars Trilogy
 Jet Li's Fearless
 Way of the Dragon
 Monty Python and the Holy Grail
 Monty Python and the Meaning of Life
 The Patriot
 Halloween(Original)
 Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

There's probably more but these are what I can think of. My favorite recent movie is definatly No County for Old Men. Better than the Dark Knight.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I absolutely love the movie School of Rock. The whole idea of it is awesome. And I know a lot of you probably don't like Jack Black, but you have to admit he was hilarious in that movie.

Magus Darkwind

He did a good job, not my style of movie though
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

I like Jack Black. Some of his movies are great, others... not so much.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

He makes a great voice-over actor too. I know it's a kid's movie, but did anyone see Kung Foo Panda?

Magus Darkwind

Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

nope, and I dont plan to any time soon though his voice acting of Lenny in Shark Tale was great.

SirIngusBingus

Kung Foo Panda was actually a lot better than I expected. It's worth seeing once. The first time I saw Shark Tale, I couldn't believe it was really him. It's painfull to talk up that high.

SuperFireKirby

But definatly worth it. Unless you're in the real world. :P

jimbob4260

I WATCHED THE MATRIX RELOADED IN SPANISH THE OTHER NIGHT AND IT WAS AMAZING, IF THAT COUNTS

SuperFireKirby

jimbob is a noob. And he owns a mexican.