News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[3DS] Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - "Norwell"

Started by Ayuna, December 07, 2012, 02:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayuna

Completed and on site

Hello all,

De-lurking to see if you can help me out with a request as I am just learning music :)

This is the song I am looking for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM7s6G3aJA8

It's a lovely song and I would enjoy the chance to play it.

Many thanks. Any effort is much appreciated.

wariopiano

Hi!
Welcome to the forums!
Im wariopiano, obviously!
This is a pretty song. I hope someone can do it!

Ayuna

Thank you for the welcome :) yes I hope someone will be kind enough to, it is one of the best songs from that game...

MoboMoga

Hi Ayuna! Did you introduce yourself in the introduction thread? You should so that people will get to know you.  :)
Unfortunately, I won't be able to arrange this because I have school, which means lots and lots of homework and tests. But like wario said, it's a good song, and I'm pretty sure one of our arrangers will arrange it, because there aren't a lot of Prof Layton requests around here.
OH and by the way, if you're a Professor Layton fan, you should be friends with SlowPokemon, he's a MAJOR fan.  ;D

Nebbles

I'm a Layton fan as well! :D

I'd love to arrange this, but I'm not very skilled yet.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ayuna

Thank you and yes I have introduced myself. I am so glad to see so many Professor Layton fans about, I really love that game, but many of my friends don't, so I don't get to talk about it much!

Bloop

Get your friends to play it.

This wasn't even that hard of a song to arrange. I haven't played the game yet, but I think I'm going to love the music. I also never really claim requests, because I don't know if I ever finish them.

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Norwell
[MUS]

Btw, hi. Bloop. Professor Layton fan.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bloop

Bloop