News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST Sign-Ups

Started by Bird, December 19, 2012, 03:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiannon

I have been informed that you people here are afraid to lynch Mashi. I am not afraid to lynch Mashi. Thus, I will sign up for this game.

Looking forward to picking GREEN every day phase!
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Yugi

Hello random person who I don't happen to know.

Thiannon

Kman96

Quote from: Thiannon on December 19, 2012, 06:30:42 PMHello, Lone Wolf.
Actually, that's doubly wrong.

As you can see, he's quite the social fox.

EDIT: Holy shit, post #1000. Yayyy
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 19, 2012, 06:33:19 PM
Fixed. And Which forum would I know you from Thiannon?

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Thiannon on December 19, 2012, 06:26:30 PMI have been informed that you people here are afraid to lynch Mashi. I am not afraid to lynch Mashi. Thus, I will sign up for this game.
That's not true, I've wanted to lynch Mashi numerous times in the past. My TWGs aren't complete until I can get Mashi lynched, ally or not.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Thiannon

I'm from LLF, SocialFox. Maestro, I think we will be fast friends!

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 19, 2012, 06:39:26 PMThat's not true, I've wanted to lynch Mashi numerous times in the past. My TWGs aren't complete until I can get Mashi lynched, ally or not.
I've only ever been in two games with Mahsi, and both games he was allaince leader, thus, I am not afraid to lynch Mashi, I have not had the chance to.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Thiannon on December 19, 2012, 06:26:30 PMI have been informed that you people here are afraid to lynch Mashi. I am not afraid to lynch Mashi. Thus, I will sign up for this game.

Looking forward to picking GREEN every day phase!
Green is MY color. :P Except when I'm a miller. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

Waddle Bro

I want to play too. It's  not fair I can't play because of the time zones. I was sleeping.

MaestroUGC

It's not fair, but there's nothing that can be done about it. Spots are first come, first serve, and everybody knows that games fill up within 12-24hrs of posting.

I promise, the next time I host I will give an exact time which I will post the sign-ups, so everybody can be ready to click the gogogo-button.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

The thing is that I didn't expect Mashi to allow opening a sign-up thread with a 2-vote lead. I could have stayed up for 3 AM I guess, but I thought that "why, for nothing?"
:(
Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 19, 2012, 10:18:51 PMI promise, the next time I host I will give an exact time which I will post the sign-ups, so everybody can be ready to click the gogogo-button.
After what just happened, I want that this becomes a new rule.