CLBGM's Arrangements (NEW! Pokémon Anime: The Seven Faces Of Team Rock 05/04/13)

Started by CLBGM, December 19, 2012, 09:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLBGM

Quote from: Nebbles on December 20, 2012, 06:45:34 PMhttp://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5086.0

You're supposed to use the official name.

yyeah e.e that topic is in the Request Forum, then new arrangers will not know about that rule. And I can't find where this topic says that using those tittles to submit arrangements is required. Anyway, I'll upload again my pdfs :/

Sebastian

Good Job!! I would recommend you do some solos too..They are more popular.
And super mario songs are fun  ;)

CLBGM

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 22, 2012, 02:46:57 PMGood Job!! I would recommend you do some solos too..They are more popular.
And super mario songs are fun  ;)

Thanks! :D Nowadays I wanna do some pieces of the Pokémon RSE Soundtrack. Also, thanks for your recommendation, I know solos are more popular, but.. I'm pretty bad arranging solos (Idk why LOL). I am aware that my sheets will not be the most wanted, but totally playable  :)

Sebastian

Yugi

Quote from: CLBGM on December 22, 2012, 03:19:05 PMThanks! :D Nowadays I wanna do some pieces of the Pokémon RSE Soundtrack. Also, thanks for your recommendation, I know solos are more popular, but.. I'm pretty bad arranging solos (Idk why LOL). I am aware that my sheets will not be the most wanted, but totally playable  :)
Also, Some Songs are unsuitable for Solo Piano (e.g this,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srv8Jp1GwM8this or this), so sometimes duets are better.

CLBGM

Quote from: SocialFox on December 22, 2012, 05:50:41 PMAlso, Some Songs are unsuitable for Solo Piano (e.g this,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srv8Jp1GwM8this or this), so sometimes duets are better.

Yeah, I mean, 8-bit tracks are easy to solo-arrange, but 16+, i dunno but i prefer duos (m  personal opinion).

EFitTrainr

I like food.

CLBGM

Fortunately, I can play duos, with friends at the conservatory. A lot of fun.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

CLBGM

Short tunes :)

[GBA] Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Help! (Piano Duo) PDF|MUS|MID

[GBA] Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Victory Agaisnt Wild Pokémon! (Piano Duo) PDF|MUS|MID

[GBA] Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Recovery (Piano Solo) PDF|MUS|MID

See you, in March Dx

Bubbles

JDMEK5

Quote from: CLBGM on December 22, 2012, 06:45:00 PMFortunately, I can play duos, with friends at the conservatory. A lot of fun.
I somehow managed to persuade my dad to invest in a second upright piano.
So now I play lots of Two Pianos arrangements with my brother.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on December 26, 2012, 05:43:42 PMI somehow managed to persuade my dad to invest in a second upright piano.
So now I play lots of Two Pianos arrangements with my brother.
Fun!
How old is your brother?

CLBGM

Well, I'm here again, with a little arrangement:
[NGC] Pokémon Colosseum - Relic Forest PDF | MUS | MID

Please rate this sheet, and tell me what can I fix.