News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

TBWCW, what happened to Kman being the next most suspicious?

FSM-Reapr

Leprosy Switch

And I vote for Liggy, because he is the wolf.

Jub3r7

I have to say, I don't see any holes in fsm's logic.

Voting liggy as well.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

wait what? liggy is playing?

i must have missed it

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Toby

I voted Hakan to see how he acted with it, he passed the test.

verm , you seem to be acting a little wolfy, just how I'd think somone as good as you would act if they were a wolf. Your being very observent and cautious and as you said not many people know how much of a dangerous human Thiannon was, your one of the ones that know.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be asking a few people direct questions and you don't usually do this..

You've went for a lynch on Hakan, true he isn't helping much, true he knows about Thiannon, but I don't think Hakan would REALLY behave like this if he was a wolf, he'd know it would be pulled up on and you thought you could get an easy lynch with this? Why not vote Mashi? He knows about Hakan and he's being pretty quiet.. Why not vote Dude? He knows about Thiannon.. Nah, you went for in my opinion, the easy lynch.

I don't have a strong case against you but I think it's stronger than what is on Hakan, and that's all I need.

Bubbles

"passed the test"? Meaning he didnt say anything for or against himself, or anything at all? Explain what this "test" was

FSM-Reapr

Dude(TBWCW). You're the one who's acting wolfy. I have no suspicions over Verm, all he has done so far was helping us.

Toby

I admit, I see why I was acting Wolfy, I leaded a lynch on BDS strongly but he was human.

I mean that by Hakan, I just don't find him being wolfy.

FSM-Reapr

You still are. I have no reason to suspect Verm.

Toby

That's nice, have you even read the thread?

FSM-Reapr

Yeah. You're really starting to piss me off by your sassing. I thought this is a game where we are supposed to have fun. :<

TBWCW because we can lynch Liggy later.

Toby

Liggy isn't even playing.

And your pissing me off, haven't you noticed?

FSM-Reapr

Liggy must die

How have I pissed you off?

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!