News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Splitting duets

Started by Cobraroll, December 25, 2012, 02:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

A couple of years ago, Dahans made a lovely duet arrangement for my brother and me. Super Mario Sunshine's end theme for cornet and piano.

However, even though it is his favourite VG song, my brother was reluctant to play it on his cornet, so we never got to play the arrangement toghether. Though recently, after I've moved from home, he's begun asking for sheets of the song again, so I printed it for him. However, as he's a somewhat new player, the piano notes confuse him, and the amount of pages makes it a little messy, so he wondered if it was possible to print just the cornet part. Is it possible to split the sheet, and get the cornet notes only?

Instructions on how to do it (In NotePad/Reader) or an uploaded MUS or PDF would be very appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Bloop

I haven't got Finale Reader as far as I know, but you can't print separate parts in Notepad.

But whatever, is this what you're looking for?.

Cobraroll

Perfect! Thanks a lot again!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

I think only Printmusic and Finale can work with parts.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman