News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Lion.

Started by Yugi, December 26, 2012, 04:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

blahblah do not post in this thread there is discussion blahblah.

Yugi

I was packing my stuff in my room. "Goddammit, why did I have to face a protagonist in the first round? If it was anyone else, I would have been fine," I thought aloud. "If I had tried, I could have beaten the champion." I looked around, Most of the stuff had already been cleared out. I went to the other side of the room and cleared the stuff there.

And then I saw it, lying on the dresser. The coin that changed my life. I went over to the coin and had a look at it, it was lying on the heads side.

I picked it up and flipped it.

It landed on heads. I flipped it again. Heads again, I decided to turn it around.

It was heads.

"Edgar, that cheater!" I muttered to myself as I packed up the rest of the stuff.

2 Hours later.

I was walking out of the building when someone cried out, "STOP!" I looked behind me, it was Mae. "Where are you going?" she interrogated, stern as always.

"Well, you know the rules," I replied. "I have to be out of the building by 2 PM.

"It's not that," she said. "Jari is annoyed that one of our best trainers decided to forfeit his match."

"Oh, about that, tell Jari that I resign," I replied.

"WHAT?!" Mae shouted.

"I'm leaving Terrari for a while," I said, "so there's no point in me being in the resistance anymore."

"Yeah well good luck with that," Mae scoffed.

We continued walking to the train station for a while. Then Mae said,
"Some of the people in the resistance think that we like each other."

"Yeah," I said, brushing her off. "Well, tell them that we're friends, nothing more-" We stood there in an awkward silence for a while until a train came by. "Oh look, here's my train," I pointed out. "See ya."

Walking into the train, I said. "Oh, you know that Otso loser? He likes you."

I didn't even bother to see her reaction as the train door closed behind me.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sebastian

Is this a story you are writing?

Yugi

Chapter II: Assault.

I went in the train. Looking around, I started walking to my cabin. When walking, several minithoughts went into my mind.

"How will the Resistance go without me."

"How has Figaro gone since I've been there"

"Will I even make it there?"

All these thoughts went into my head until I walked into a wall.

"Hey, look at this idiot", some street thug near me pointed out. "I bet that he's a blind FAG". The two people behind him watched and laughed as the thug walked towards me.

When he got to me, he pinned me against the wall and punched me in the stomach.

"Look at his wuss, he won't even defend himself against me" he said, as he continued beating me up. He then pinned me against a wall, while one of his apparent Cronies stole my rutsack.

"Hey, look, his name is Sabin" the cronie said.

"Hmm. I have different plans for you". The thug said, throwing me to the ground. "I challenge you to a pokemon battle"!

TO BE CONTINUED.