TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way Sign-Ups

Started by Toby, January 05, 2013, 02:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Toby

Depending on how things go I'll end signups around 10pm GMT+0.

Mashi

Toby

Waddle Bro

Dude

Toby

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

Bird

But really, can you just start it now. Every time another person joins it becomes more different from the game I signed up for.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

Because this game has now 16 players I think there should be 4 wolves to keep the 1:4 wolf ratio you were going for. Right now 4 more players have signed in than it was supposed to in the original version. The least you could do to balance the game would make more millers and let the Master Wolf know his identity.

This is just my opinion.

the_last_sheikah

sorry, I won't be joining this game.  I've got a lot of irl stuff to do so I wouldn't be as active as I'd like to be, so I'd rather not hurt the game by being inactive.  Good luck to everyone else.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Toby

Okay, that's fine! Thanks for letting us know and taking the sensible decision!

Waddle Bro

Yeah, I would definitely add one wolf and a miller.

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 06, 2013, 11:01:37 AMsorry, I won't be joining this game.  I've got a lot of irl stuff to do so I wouldn't be as active as I'd like to be, so I'd rather not hurt the game by being inactive.  Good luck to everyone else.
D: But you're like my favorite player(and host buddy) here! :(

the_last_sheikah

Sorry waddle old pal, maybe next round.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!